First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

If you have the Bronco Sasquatch Beadlocks, you know you got a great looking wheel, but wonder what it would look like with an another accent color?
Of course you can powdercoat, but that's a permanent option.

We've made a template that can give you that look for a fraction of the price. You can keep it or just use it as a test before committing to paint. Of course it's just vinyl, but it's remarkably easy to install and will last for some time when well kept.

We use premium wrap vinyl (3M, Avery or Oracal, depending on color), computer cut for a precise fit.

Comes as a set of 6, use one for your spare, or as an extra if needed.

Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch Beadlock Ring Vinyl Wrap (Set of 6) IMG_3825.JPG
Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch Beadlock Ring Vinyl Wrap (Set of 6) IMG_3824.JPG
Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch Beadlock Ring Vinyl Wrap (Set of 6) IMG_3823.JPG
Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch Beadlock Ring Vinyl Wrap (Set of 6) IMG_3822.JPG

LINK

Installation Tutorial

Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch Beadlock Ring Vinyl Wrap (Set of 6) IMG_3942.JPG
Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch Beadlock Ring Vinyl Wrap (Set of 6) IMG_3941.JPG
Ford Bronco Bronco Sasquatch Beadlock Ring Vinyl Wrap (Set of 6) IMG_3940.JPG

For more information/ questions; please don't hesitate to contact us

Phone: 713.783.4739
Email: [email protected]
Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1000000% 👆

Otherwise plastidip to experiment with color... or powder coat for a permanent commitment.

OP
OP
LuisF.Recio

LuisF.Recio

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the idea/concept but at nearly $200 might as well just paint or buy an already painted set. Would consider buying if the price was more reasonable for vinyl.
We offer 15 percent off + free shipping after $95 or more.

But I totally understand. it's an option. Not made for everyone.

Like it was mentioned before there's other options to add color to the beauty rings

Luis

Sponsored

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the idea/concept but at nearly $200 might as well just paint or buy an already painted set. Would consider buying if the price was more reasonable for vinyl.
15% off the site currently and B6G memebrs get 20% using the code.

Costs on painting is all over the place. Here in Housotn it's near $400 for good powedercoating. And this is a great way to test a "look" for roughly $160.00 and a little DIY labor!

Greg :)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks awesome, but like other's have mentioned, there's other similarly priced or cheaper options. My powder coating of mine were not much more than what your vinyl is, and it'll last longer (hopefully).

I do like the smaller subtle piece, like that splash of red on the black wheel - Do you sell that small piece separately? I think that'd be more popular and cost efficient to go this route. I always liked on my Jeep the small little Wrangler they put on each wheel - Gave it a bit of red on a very overall black vehicle.

OP
OP
LuisF.Recio

LuisF.Recio

Badlands
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks awesome, but like other's have mentioned, there's other similarly priced or cheaper options. My powder coating of mine were not much more than what your vinyl is, and it'll last longer (hopefully).

I do like the smaller subtle piece, like that splash of red on the black wheel - Do you sell that small piece separately? I think that'd be more popular and cost efficient to go this route. I always liked on my Jeep the small little Wrangler they put on each wheel - Gave it a bit of red on a very overall black vehicle.
Bronco Sasquatch Spoke Color Inlays

flhxman2014

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 & 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. I just got a quote from a local powder coater for $150 for all 5. Blasted and prepped, powdered black.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LuisF.Recio

LuisF.Recio

Badlands
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree. I just got a quote from a local powder coater for $150 for all 5. Blasted and prepped, powdered black.
$150 for the 5 of them? That's ONE of kind deal.
Other states, that amount is just for one, or nor even closer

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I imagine this is ok if you never leave the pavement...

I would like to see that receipt and the quality of work. I gave up on color matching bead locks, rocks tend to leave marks. Guess if its a street princess or graded roads you are ok.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Assuming that it is a scotchcal 220 or equivalent, that is actually a reasonable price....

The people complaining about the price obviously do not buy rolls and rolls of this stuff. It is fricken expensive... and most people do not understand that there are over 2000 different types of vinyl so that cheep stuff they see for sale at 1/10th the cost of this vinyl is crap. the adhesive is crap also. It will not stretch and will not stick for long... Just looking at the pics I can tell Luis is using a premium vinyl by the way it stretches and does not lose its color, and that is not cheep.

Should be perfectly fine as long as it does not rub a rock or a curb at the mall.

Last edited:

76FordBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tiger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought this set up late last year but haven't had the chance to install. I went with the black for the ring and orange to for the spoke inlays. Went with the orange to match the stripe kit I have on the Bronco from UG. I do off road a few times a year and know that at it will get damaged, but I am ok with that. I plan to get the beadlock rings at some point and will paint/powder coat them, but in the meantime this will work for me. Once I get it installed I will update my post.

Gnash.jpg

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far I am a fan, nice to be able to quickly find my valve stem for air up/down.

IMG_5776.jpeg
Sponsored