First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It has adjustable straps on all sides, should work well.
IMO the span is small enough that you shouldn’t need a support pole like all of my boat covers have. If you live in a place like Florida that can get inches of rain overnight, the marine support poles are cheap and easy to use.

CD91D8CE-F337-4232-B888-381ADB1A49E2.jpeg
Sponsored

OBXStrong

Black Diamond
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The pictures on their website all show the cover on a bronco with a top (soft top or hard); however, I would only be using it without my softop on my bronco, and I wondered if this cover would sag in the rear without a top, thus allowing water to pool in the back. Is there a way to stretch the back so it is tought from the roll bar to the top of tailgate?
This is my question as well. The description of the product says it’s to be used WITH the soft or hard top ON. Which tells me it’s never going to tighten up enough to not have a bunch of material sagging and bunching up somewhere. I’ll be interested to hear from someone who buys it and tries it without the top on.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my question as well. The description of the product says it’s to be used WITH the soft or hard top ON. Which tells me it’s never going to tighten up enough to not have a bunch of material sagging and bunching up somewhere. I’ll be interested to hear from someone who buys it and tries it without the top on.
I called Rain Gear Covers, and they said the will be having the "Trail Cover" out soon for the Bronco. If you look at the "Trail Cover", not the "half cover" for the Jeep, it is exactly what I am looking for so it is tought from the roll bar to the tailgate. I described how I was concerned it would sag in the back without my soft top or a hard top on, and she said wait for the trail cover.

OBXStrong

Black Diamond
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I called Rain Gear Covers, and they said the will be having the "Trail Cover" out soon for the Bronco. If you look at the "Trail Cover", not the "half cover" for the Jeep, it is exactly what I am looking for so it is tought from the roll bar to the tailgate. I described how I was concerned it would sag in the back without my soft top or a hard top on, and she said wait for the trail cover.
Perfect! I was hoping they were working on something to use without the tops. I just couldn’t imagine this was it. I’ll keep an eye out.

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The pictures on their website all show the cover on a bronco with a top (soft top or hard); however, I would only be using it without my softop on my bronco, and I wondered if this cover would sag in the rear without a top, thus allowing water to pool in the back. Is there a way to stretch the back so it is tought from the roll bar to the top of tailgate?
I finally put my RainGear Half Cover on and it has lots of baggy spots. I didn't realize the difference until I opened it. I too want it for no top on. I started the return process...

Sponsored

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally put my RainGear Half Cover on and it has lots of baggy spots. I didn't realize the difference until I opened it. I too want it for no top on. I started the return process...
hopefully the trail version comes out soon!!!!

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am looking for a good waterproof cover.

We live in Miami and would love to take the doors/roof off and leave them off for most of the winter. (sorry to those of you heading into winter up north)
The Bronco will be parked outside (not garaged) and it rains in Miami (a lot) and often out of the clear blue.

Has anyone found a reliable waterproof cover that you would recommend? I'm looking for something I can pull out and put it on quick for those days/nights that look like possible rain.

Thank you for any advice!
Do you like the Broncover? I just ordered one

OP
OP
BroncoMiami

BroncoMiami

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S P90D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's great. Easy to put on and off and keeps it dry. You will be happy with it.
thanks...looking forward to having the top off for the summer

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Welp, it happened last night.

Twas a beautiful evening here outside of Atlanta and after double-checking the weather we headed to my son's baseball game sans top, but after the second inning the bottom dropped out and we were literally stuck in traffic for 15 mins. I think the bronco survived, but I am now in the market for a cover to keep handy. Raingear is looking like the best option for now. Stay dry out there!!
My sons bring up occasionally the time right after I got my Wrangler when I had the freedom panels off and we were cause by a storm all the way home from one of their baseball games and famously entered the garage right as the downpour started so the open part was in the garage and the rain was coming down on the rear roof as we entered.

Sponsored

JBMas

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone tried a jeep can cover on their bronco?

AlexInNY

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428; Grand Wagoneer; MB 230E; Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m waiting for the oasis trail cover. Someone over there said a Bronco version should be coming out in July.

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered a Broncover. RainGear told me they would likely have a replacement for me but never sent me anything. I called and emailed and no one ever responds to my requests. Now I am well over my 30 days and have a RainGear cover that I can't return because it is designed to keep my Bronco with a top on dry. Anyone want to buy one of those on the cheap?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ordered a Broncover. RainGear told me they would likely have a replacement for me but never sent me anything. I called and emailed and no one ever responds to my requests. Now I am well over my 30 days and have a RainGear cover that I can't return because it is designed to keep my Bronco with a top on dry. Anyone want to buy one of those on the cheap?
I dont understand why that half cover is even a product.