Sponsored

Bronco Wildtrak Truck spotted in Bora Bora!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford must be delivering alternate-configuration rigs to the French Polynesian islands as we spotted this Carbonized Gray Wildtrak while on honeymoon.

Those of you wanting a Bronco with a truck bed are probably chomping at the bit now that you know this configuration must be soon for our shores.

Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Truck spotted in Bora Bora! 1678139844289
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh. Then why do people want a Ranger with a bed Bronco with a bed?
Probably because it looks cooler. Although I really like the current Ranger ute.
I love my '21 Ranger convertible Badlands. :)

I would drop the Bronco sub brand nonsense, re-brand the Ranger as F series (F100), re-brand the Bronco as F100 Bronco. Put all body on frame models under the F series trucks.

I would revert the Bronco Sport name back to Escape, keep the Bronco Sport styling, and apply it to the bigger crossovers/suv's like the Explorer.

I guess the Expedition would be the F150 Expedition.

Add a Mustang saloon and wagon. RWD, V8, manual. Optional AWD, but give them classic names. Not Taurus classic, but Falcon or Fairlane.

Spin off the electric cars into separate company. Drop the legacy. Kill the Mustang electric suv.

Not sure what I'd do with the Maverick. Definitely keep it, but in my scheme it doesn't fit in the F Series line. I think it looks good with the F Series styling, but it would fit better with my Escape family. I guess it would adopt the Bronco Sport styling and I'd call it the Ranchero.

And with that, I've come full circle and created the Bronco Pickup!

OP
OP
Rick Astley

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Probably because it looks cooler. Although I really like the current Ranger ute.
I love my '21 Ranger convertible Badlands. :)

I would drop the Bronco sub brand nonsense, re-brand the Ranger as F series (F100), re-brand the Bronco as F100 Bronco. Put all body on frame models under the F series trucks.

I would revert the Bronco Sport name back to Escape, keep the Bronco Sport styling, and apply it to the bigger crossovers/suv's like the Explorer.

I guess the Expedition would be the F150 Expedition.

Add a Mustang saloon and wagon. RWD, V8, manual. Optional AWD, but give them classic names. Not Taurus classic, but Falcon or Fairlane.

Spin off the electric cars into separate company. Drop the legacy. Kill the Mustang electric suv.

Not sure what I'd do with the Maverick. Definitely keep it, but in my scheme it doesn't fit in the F Series line. I think it looks good with the F Series styling, but it would fit better with my Escape family. I guess it would adopt the Bronco Sport styling and I'd call it the Ranchero.

And with that, I've come full circle and created the Bronco Pickup!
And for 2 years, dozens of people would buy it, if not a few thousand. Before it would die the same death Gladiator was destined for pre-covid, and as it had met in the mid 80's.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And for 2 years, dozens of people would buy it, if not a few thousand. Before it would die the same death Gladiator was destined for pre-covid, and as it had met in the mid 80's.
I guess you didn't follow.
My re-created "Bronco pickup" is the Maverick with Bronco Sport styling named the Ranchero and sold alongside the other crossovers and suv's.

A pickup bed on the current Bronco would be stupid for Ford to attempt to make. While I think it's possible to implement the idea better than Jeep did with the Gladiator, I still don't think it would sell well.
I kept the Ranger in my Ford lineup, just renamed it to the F100.

I think most of the limited buyers who want a Bronco pickup would "settle" for the Ranger (F100) or the Bronco, and you wouldn't lose any Ranger buyers who wouldn't touch a convertible because they want a smaller F150 (F100) pickup.
I would figure out a Sasquatch package for the Ranger before I ever considered engineering a Bronco pickup.

Edit to add:
I also dropped the whole Bronco sub brand and renamed the Bronco to F100 Bronco.
Sponsored