Sponsored

Build date approaching: When will I get updates?

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Scheduled build date is 4/19. I’ve received only one email from Ford, and that was my original confirmation (which came about a month after my order).

And since the trackers are literally never working for me, I’ve had to contact the dealer for every update I’ve gotten since then. And my ford account doesn’t show anything either, despite my VIN being entered.

Will I receive any emails, photos, etc from Ford once the build is complete? Does that get uploaded to my Ford account?

Or will I have to continue harassing the dealer?

Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Scheduled build date is 4/19. I’ve received only one email from Ford, and that was my original confirmation (which came about a month after my order).

And since the trackers are literally never working for me, I’ve had to contact the dealer for every update I’ve gotten since then. And my ford account doesn’t show anything either, despite my VIN being entered.

Will I receive any emails, photos, etc from Ford once the build is complete? Does that get uploaded to my Ford account?

Or will I have to continue harassing the dealer?

Thanks for any help.
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXX (put in reservation number in place of the X's). Shows your current build date. If you do not have a reservation number, this will not work.

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Blank

OP
OP
mattymik

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXX (put in reservation number in place of the X's). Shows your current build date. If you do not have a reservation number, this will not work.
Thanks. I’m familiar with this, but haven’t gotten it to work either.

I’ve attached an image of what I do know: “selected order” (8 digits), VIN, and Retail Order (4 digits)

none of these seem to work. Do I have to call my dealer to get a reservation number?

805F7986-C339-418D-8322-76CD149DA5DC.jpeg

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I’m familiar with this, but haven’t gotten it to work either.

I’ve attached an image of what I do know: “selected order” (8 digits), VIN, and Retail Order (4 digits)

none of these seem to work. Do I have to call my dealer to get a reservation number?

805F7986-C339-418D-8322-76CD149DA5DC.jpeg
Hmmm... interesting. My reservation number is 8-digits too (1015XXXX). Note bottom left corner of the image shows the scheduled production date. I'm using Chrome on a windows laptop and chrome on an android phone and both pull up the info.

Ford Bronco Build date approaching: When will I get updates? 1650056887174
Sponsored