First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Hi!! Current Bronco owner of a 2022 Big Bend I’ve had for 2 years. Now that I know I love the vehicle, I ordered a 2024 Everglades. What is the current turn around time after order that y’all are seeing? I obviously know that the Everglades has more bells & whistles than my current, but I didn’t know if production was moving any better than it was in 2022 (kind of a nightmare).
Sponsored

SparK

Badlands
First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's moving along quite well, read through the 24 build week threads started, they are scheduled out to end of Feb I think so next scheduling will be for March or April. A lot of us 24ers pit in our orders when the 24my order banks opened so we "waited" a bit from order haha( nothing compared you early birds) but I read some who ordered in December and got scheduled for Jan and Feb. So I'd guess right now if things stayed smooth 2-3 months before scheduled?

They do seem to be holding "priority build weeks" in each month for HE and raptors but I dont know numbers on those.

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Here is what little I can provide:

I placed my order for a 2024 Everglades (Eruption Green) on December 1, 2023.

I received my order confirmation e-mail from Ford on the way home from the dealer.

I texted my dealer on January 1, 2024 to see if there were any updates. My dealer provided my VIN and a scheduled “production date” of February 8, 2024.

With the VIN and order number, I logged in to the Ford tracker and it showed it was assigned to the production week of February 5. It showed the site was last updated December 16, so it was assigned a production week within about two weeks of being ordered.

To date I have not received any e-mails from Ford after the original confirmation. If my math is correct, Monday will be the 45 day mark they promised the scheduling e-mail by. We shall see if they get that sent…

Last edited:

Rocky905

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BADLANDS non-SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi!! Current Bronco owner of a 2022 Big Bend I’ve had for 2 years. Now that I know I love the vehicle, I ordered a 2024 Everglades. What is the current turn around time after order that y’all are seeing? I obviously know that the Everglades has more bells & whistles than my current, but I didn’t know if production was moving any better than it was in 2022 (kind of a nightmare).
A lot will depend on the optional equipment. If you check the “production constraints” that appears periodically in this 6G forum, you can get an idea. For each trim level it illustrates the current number of vehicles in the “unscheduled order bank (USOB), and the current factory capacity. You will also see that hard tops, lux electronics, and Sasquatch are all still constraints; that is there are more unscheduled orders for vehicles with those options than the factory has capacity (presumably that means supply). Therefore, I suspect that means those orders will be filled more slowly. It also depends on dealer allocations. So, it is hard to say. You can try the Ford customer chat to see if you can get some information, but until you have a VIN (which essentially means it is already in the lineup for production) you will likely get something along the lines, “We will be glad to help you with that….Your vehicle is in order processing.”
Sponsored