First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Foxbody, 20 Bronco, 15 911 GT3, 76 BMW 2002
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have been toiling away on a little project here at Exhibitions Of Speed. Introducing my OEM replacement carbon fiber bead lock trim rings. These custom rings are made here in the US and a direct replacement for the OEM trim ring on Sasquatch package Broncos and F150 Raptors. The only model they will not fit are some of the Badlands optional bead lock capable wheels.
These photos are the first images ever released after the initial test fit today. These are fresh from the mold and without a clear coat or buffing. Even on the worlds dirtiest Bronco the results are absolutely fantastic.
Retail pricing on these has initially been set at $1150 shipped for the full set of 5. Price may change a little after the first few are shipped and we see the total cost involved. If you have any interest in a set definitely contact me.

Ford Bronco Carbon Fiber Bead Lock Trim Rings Bronco Carbon Fiber Bead Lock Ring-08
Ford Bronco Carbon Fiber Bead Lock Trim Rings Bronco Carbon Fiber Bead Lock Ring-16
Ford Bronco Carbon Fiber Bead Lock Trim Rings Bronco Carbon Fiber Bead Lock Ring-02

Ford Bronco Carbon Fiber Bead Lock Trim Rings Bronco Carbon Fiber Bead Lock Ring-02
Sponsored

Last edited:

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks nice!

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now you just have to get some for the optional badlands wheels ;) I'm pretty sure the Optional wheels beadlocks still use the same ones as the sasquatch. The beauty rings that the optional ones come with are just different but the ones to make them actually beadlock are the same from my understanding as i've not been able to find any actual beadlock rings for them that are any different than the sasquatch wheels

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Beautiful! Out of curiosity, how much less do these weigh than the stock trim rings?

Sponsored

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think sa forged cf ring would look awesome

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Wildtrak
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks nice!
Thanks man!
Now you just have to get some for the optional badlands wheels ;) I'm pretty sure the Optional wheels beadlocks still use the same ones as the sasquatch. The beauty rings that the optional ones come with are just different but the ones to make them actually beadlock are the same from my understanding as i've not been able to find any actual beadlock rings for them that are any different than the sasquatch wheels
It sounds like the optional wheels are a bit of a rare option. You are correct that the carbon ring I have might still work. Just need to test fit on one.
Beautiful! Out of curiosity, how much less do these weigh than the stock trim rings?
I didn’t weigh them, but probably 1.5-2 lbs less each
are they made form layers of cf or is this composite core with a single layer of cf overlay?
All layers of carbon
I think sa forged cf ring would look awesome
I think it would too, and it’s totally doable.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen the SAS beauty ring installed on the optional wheels, so I am not sure why these would not work as well.

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks cool. I like it a lot, but I am also a cheapskate on most mods that are not a big functional upgrade.
Since replacement rash rings are $750 a set from Ford, I suspect these will be over $1,000 (maybe well over) for a set, so way too rich for me, but I suspect many would shell out $2k for a set without much hesitation. (y)

Sponsored
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Wildtrak
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have seen the SAS beauty ring installed on the optional wheels, so I am not sure why these would not work as well.
I will confirm this soon
Looks cool. I like it a lot, but I am also a cheapskate on most mods that are not a big functional upgrade.
Since replacement rash rings are $750 a set from Ford, I suspect these will be over $1,000 (maybe well over) for a set, so way too rich for me, but I suspect many would shell out $2k for a set without much hesitation. (y)
Something tells me a man with a Chalk 911 can be swayed. 991.1 or 991.2?
I want it
Me too!

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are these pre preg or rtm process?

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@50 Deep did you get enough interest in these to work up sales price?

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Wildtrak
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@50 Deep did you get enough interest in these to work up sales price?
Hey brother. My first production pieces are in the works now. Should know the cost for clear coating this week. So I can lay out a number
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.