Sponsored

Cargo Area Protector and On-Board Door Storage with Slide-out Tailgate?

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, I finally brought home my Bronc this week after a 22 month wait. I have a 4 door 2.7 A51 BD build with the slide-out tailgate.

1) I was able to order the 4 door bags for on-board storage even though originally I believe B&P said on-board storage of doors not possilbe as intended if you have the slide-out tailgate. I went to the B&P the other day and did a 2023 build same as mine to see if it still says this, but it didn't mention the slide-out tailgate as a problem with on board storage of doors, so I am wondering has anyone actually tried this yet that has the slide-out and did they store upright as intended okay or not?

2) I noticed the back area cargo protector is also not compatible on B&P with the slide-out tailgate. Does the slide-out tailgate actually change the dimensions enough that the regular cargo protector for 4 door won't actually fit?!? I also saw on I think it was weathertech site says it is also not compatible with slide out tailgate. Anyone able to confirm or deny if it fits? If not, any other companies make one that is compatible or do I need to cut my own or order a custom one to make it work?
Sponsored