Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My question is that I haven't seen yet:

Say you order a 2.7 motor and find out it's going to be delayed once scheduling comes out, is there a way to switch to a 2.3 motor to receive your bronco sooner?
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can change your order at your dealership until a VIN is issued for your vehicle for production. You should get a notification email from Ford when this occurs. Production is slated to start in May of this year which is when VIN’s will start getting issued so you have at least a few months to make any changes you want.

Make sure you get your initial order in to the dealership by March 19th also. Otherwise, you’ll have to wait until 2022 if not 2023 for your Bronco.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jrrank

Jrrank

Big Bend
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You can change your order at your dealership until a VIN is issued for your vehicle for production. You should get a notification email from Ford when this occurs. Production is slated to start in May of this year which is when VIN’s will start getting issued so you have at least a few months to make any changes you want.

Make sure you get your initial order in to the dealership by March 19th also. Otherwise, you’ll have to wait until 2022 if not 2023 for your Bronco.
Thank you, yeah mine is set to get put in soon, number 13 of 42 at my dealer. I'm just hoping that when they give the estimated dates, it doesn't come with an assigned vin and it's not too late to make a change. I really want the larger motor, but if it's a huge delay, it's not that big of a deal.
Sponsored