James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone had any experience changing their order to a different trim after their reservation? Yesterday I made the decision to go from an outerbanks to a badlands. I'm waiting on my dealer to get back to me but I'm wondering if that's going to effect my timestamp with my reservation? My reservation is only two weeks old and I never had an order confirmed so I'm thinking it doesn't matter but figured I'd ask the all knowing forum members.
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone had any experience changing their order to a different trim after their reservation? Yesterday I made the decision to go from an outerbanks to a badlands. I'm waiting on my dealer to get back to me but I'm wondering if that's going to effect my timestamp with my reservation? My reservation is only two weeks old and I never had an order confirmed so I'm thinking it doesn't matter but figured I'd ask the all knowing forum members.
It won’t affect your timestamp I didnt change trims but I added Sasquatch package to my order last week and was told I’m still the earliest time stamp at my dealer

OP
OP

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It won’t affect your timestamp I didnt change trims but I added Sasquatch package to my order last week and was told I’m still the earliest time stamp at my dealer
Wow! earliest timestamp! When did you make your reservation?

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I changed colors, added leather, changed color again, changed from WT to BL, changed to MGV, and changed colors again. Youre good

OP
OP

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I changed colors, added leather, changed color again, changed from WT to BL, changed to MGV, and changed colors again. Youre good
Awesome. This makes me feel better for hounding my sales rep like a scorned lover. TBH, I think he likes it - this game of cat and mouse.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just for clarification, because it’s going to matter soon when people read this thread in the future, that’s July 14th, 2020.

;)
Yes sir thanks

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I changed from BB to BD at order time. No problem at all.

Big_Ed

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As other have already mentioned, you'll be fine. I've also changed my order 4x now. Originally ordered a Black Diamond Sasquatch in CG. Changed that to Badlands Sasquatch in CG. Changed that to a Badlands Sasquatch in A51. Changed that to a non-Sasquatch Badlands with the upgraded wheels. Then finally, changed that (which had mid package) to a high package.
Sponsored