First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know how to change your dealer after the reservation has been made?
Sponsored

MotorCitySam

First Name
SG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus NX 300 F sport
I stopped by my Michigan dealer yesterday and he said it wouldn't be an issue. I pre-ordered / reserved (2) Bronco's, one for Michigan as my work vehicle and one for Denver. He will now be taking care of both and having my WT delivered to another dealer.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stopped by my Michigan dealer yesterday and he said it wouldn't be an issue. I pre-ordered / reserved (2) Bronco's, one for Michigan as my work vehicle and one for Denver. He will now be taking care of both and having my WT delivered to another dealer.
I think this is good advice.

For anyone having issues trying to get your reservation moved have the dealer you want to move to get involved. Have them try to help TAKE your reservation.

OP
OP
STFUST2793

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did they say how they would go about doing that?

Sponsored

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have no doubt that in the end, Ford will facilitate transfers like this.

Why? Because they already have you. They want this sale. They'll figure it out.

If they refuse, you'll simply cancel and refund. And yes, someone else will pick up the allocation, but it simply means they've lost *you*. Lose enough and it's worth $.

OP
OP
STFUST2793

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think this is good advice.

For anyone having issues trying to get your reservation moved have the dealer you want to move to get involved. Have them try to help TAKE your reservation.
My new dealer said they could not do anything about moving my reservation. Spoke with two Ford customer service gals today and 3 dealers , Ford specifically said make sure the dealer I am canceling my order from does not cancel my reservation ,just the Order , two dealerships said similar things , one Saud there is no cancel order button on there computer, second dealer showed me the page for canceling an order , problem is they have to cancel both reservation and order , no separate option.I do not want to take a chance on loosing my 2021 timestamp and price protection. Waiting now 3 to 5 days for a Ford Supervisor in customer service to get back to me , hope he has a solution to this issue .
Sponsored