First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have seen people post that they have made several reservations because they don't know which Bronco model they want. I recently decided I wanted to change which model I want and my dealer said I don't need to make a new reservation. He said I can change that when we sit down in December to order. Does anyone know if this is true?
Sponsored

bbmedic

Wildtrak
First Name
Brant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have seen people post that they have made several reservations because they don't know which Bronco model they want. I recently decided I wanted to change which model I want and my dealer said I don't need to make a new reservation. He said I can change that when we sit down in December to order. Does anyone know if this is true?
I would agree, it hasn't been ordered yet so your fine. All we have at this point is a reservation to order one.

secretg

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Nissan Leaf :)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think most people have a second reservation because they didn't want to be locked in to one dealership, and possibly use that as leverage for a better deal.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not only can you change to any Bronco trim (other the FE), you can change your dealer (once).

OP
OP

Ginjude

Big Bend
First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks guys!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you choose to switch dealers, you must do it by the deadline of October 31st.
This is where people really need to do their homework. Make sure the dealer you change to has all of the cards on the table. Once you make the change, the only out will be to cancel the reservations and start over.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is where people really need to do their homework. Make sure the dealer you change to has all of the cards on the table. Once you make the change, the only out will be to cancel the reservations and start over.
I would not switch until you have a dealer that, at the least, will put in writing-now-that they will not charge above the MSRP, will not tack on ADM costs and will honor discount pricing programs such as Ford X-Plan as one example. Some dealers are offering those and then some. Others on this site can provide additional guidance as to optimum dealer offers.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gina, I see you are new here. Spend sometime reading through the Reservations section. There are currently 2 dealerships that are offering deals that I guarantee your current dealer won't match. And if those 2 guys are to far from you then maybe one of the regional Group Buys might fit you better. Do your research as Ford will only allow you to move your current reservation one time without losing your spot in line. Welcome!

Edit. Didn't mean to come off as snarky if that's how it reads.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can we change out of the FE to Badlands? What is the dealers drop dead date for any changes to order?
Yes, you can change your FE to another Bronco series model, that has been confirmed.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes, you can change your FE to another Bronco series model, that has been confirmed.
Thank you, had to educate my dealer, large excellent dealer with multiple stores, on Ford Options
Thank you! I also see the answer to changing order until 19 March. So the FE will be one less made and thus more Unique and Limited!
Sponsored