Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands/ 05 Expedition/ 77 F150 Ranger SB 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Replaced original windshield after almost 2 years of no issues and 3 weeks later, bam...crack from top to bottom on passenger side. So, needing a third but will wait a few months so insurance doesn't freak out.
Sponsored

KC5MO

Wildtrak
First Name
Herbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 1975 CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zero

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have it already installed but it needs to be redone due taking rocks to the windshield stopping chips or cracks. Best thing is only the added layer takes the beating but after a while it will get holes from strong impacts .

Great stuff, would like a kit replace the worn one.

Thanks!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have several chips in mine. Been holding out on the windshield recall with the hopes that would handle a new windshield when the dealer breaks it when they remove it.

Broncobsessed

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was considering purchasing an Exo Shield kit a couple of weeks ago and didn’t pull the trigger. Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20… I was driving the very next day and a small rock was thrown from the road by a driver in front of me. Now I have a chip that has cracked and spread from the top of the windshield to the bottom and has begun to “spiderweb” 2 other directions from passenger to the drivers side. This kit would be great to have to put on the day that my windshield gets replaced!

Sponsored

wiingnut

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F-350 , '19 Mustang GT , '22 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exoshield, what a great product! I have had my bronco for a year now, and I put Exoshield on my windshield 10 days after I bought it. I have a couple of large gashes in the film, but windshield still intact No issues whatsoever. A must buy!

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Twice replaced😒

BadBuckeye

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m at 2,500 miles and no replacement yet. Hope to keep it that way, thanks 😎

Tooold

Base
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 FB, transit awd duel sider, flex 3.5L, BaseManS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Factory tire threw a rock, hit the mud flap. Did some magic bullet type jazz, came up over hood and hit my windshield.
I need to protect the windshield and body!

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread is for those entering our giveaway.

WE HAVE NEWS! With our release of ExoShield ULTRA for Ford Broncos

Giveaway:
Now it's time for the fun part. We wanted to make sure someone in the forums got hooked up with windshield protection, on us! To enter, comment below telling us how many times you have replaced your windshield (even if it’s zero).

You have until Tuesday, September 19th, 2023 at 12PM CST to enter
. After that time has passed, we will comment on the randomly selected winner and privately message them on the forum to coordinate shipping
I have replaced the windshield on my '23 badlands Zero times AND I DON'T WANNT TO !

Sponsored

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have replaced one time but do to recall.

Destination Bigfoot Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Limited, 2022 Bronco OBX Cyber Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This thread is for those entering our giveaway.

WE HAVE NEWS! With our release of ExoShield ULTRA for Ford Broncos (our do-it-yourself windshield protection film that you can install in your own garage), we wanted to do something fun for forum members. So here lies our giveaway thread!

But first, let’s break down what the winner will get…
-ExoShield ULTRA film
-Our toolkit with everything you need
-T-shirt
-Stickers

What is ExoShield ULTRA?
ExoShield ULTRA is different because it’s specifically designed for off-road vehicle owners. Based on our original ExoShield GT3 film, but 60% THICKER, to make it even more impact-resistant! Allowing you guys to do what you love and not end your day out with a cracked windshield.

We have tons of resources available to follow along for installs and we also have installation tool kits available to ensure you have a smooth install.

Remember, if you aren’t comfortable installing ExoShield ULTRA yourself, we recommend contacting one of our certified ExoShield partners for a quote to install it FOR YOU!

Giveaway:
Now it's time for the fun part. We wanted to make sure someone in the forums got hooked up with windshield protection, on us! To enter, comment below telling us how many times you have replaced your windshield (even if it’s zero).

You have until Tuesday, September 19th, 2023 at 12PM CST to enter
. After that time has passed, we will comment on the randomly selected winner and privately message them on the forum to coordinate shipping!

Remember, if you don’t win, we do have an active 10% off code for forum members, strictly for use on our online shop!
Code: BUCKSTONECHIPS10

Links:
-To see what's in the box: THERE!
-For additional product information: HERE!
Replaced my windshield 0 times, but have spent over 60.00 on windshield repair kits. I've fixed 3 rock chips so far.

tapper881

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm lucky to not have to had my windshield replaced yet... but I have had several rock chip repairs. With the Bronco and past Jeeps started to include windshields in our vacation budgets as is seems we had to replace on after every road trip/driving vacation.

NightShade

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So far, zero replacements but I also have just under 900 miles and been lucky. Is there any discoloration, bubbles, or breakdown in strength over time with UV exposure? How is visability with polarized lenses? Any reduced effectiveness with windshield defogging/condensation? Does wiper performance degrade, ie rubber blades having increased friction/tackiness with exoshield material? Thanks in advance!

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've replaced it once, about 3 weeks after I bought it. This would be a great option to prevent further issues!
Sponsored