395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Any -minus is a high offset. The factory beadlock capable wheel is 8.5" wide. Not sure on the steelies or other factory alloys. When you are looking at offset on an off-road vehicle you have to take into consideration the full travel of the suspension. The high offset tire poke may look cool on the street (it doesn't) but as soon as you hit the dirt you are going to have issues. On my Raptor the factory offset is +34. When the suspension is fully compressed it has no interference with the body. With a 0 offset at full compression they are starting to rub. With a -18 offset at full compression it would rip the fenders off.
Is it presumptuous to believe that the Sasquatch wheels will not be a good match for 37/12.50/17 KM3 tires due to the fact that the Bronco shown with 37's is on Method wheels or will the sas wheels work? I want the sas package and want to run 37's, but would like not to have to shit can the sas wheels if possible.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm still up in the air about what wheels and tires I'll move to, if it comes with M/T's and not A/T's.

I'm leaning towards Method's 702, if it comes with an offset close enough to factory, and either Nitto Grappler G2's or Falken Wildpeak A/T3W's.

It will be my daily driver and not see much trail running, but more mud, snow and sand when not on the pavement.

R702-wheel-6lug-matte-black-17x8-5-face-1000_2048x.jpg

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was the same as you and for me it came to 2 factors. If I have to drive my parents at all, my mom or dad would have difficulty getting into the back seats of the 2 door. Another thing was gas tank size, its about 4 gallons larger on the four door was another big selling point. My proportion decision I looked at the Bronco R again and came to the conclusion that the R has closer proportions to the 4 Dr rather than the 2 Dr.
Very good points, I hate that practicality has to come into play with a fun vehicle like this, sucks growing up. If this helps, my 4 door jk is way more useful and rides so much better than my 2 door ever did.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it presumptuous to believe that the Sasquatch wheels will not be a good match for 37/12.50/17 KM3 tires due to the fact that the Bronco shown with 37's is on Method wheels or will the sas wheels work? I want the sas package and want to run 37's, but would like not to have to shit can the sas wheels if possible.
The factory SAS wheels will be fine for 37's. What it unknown until the Bronco hits the streets is what will it take suspension wise for 37's. Getting 37's to work for street/mall work is not difficult. Getting them to work in an off-road application is another story. Method wheels are a very popular brand in the off-road world. Most of their wheels are a 0-offset. Without knowing the factory offset on the stock Bronco wheels no one really knows what is going to work properly. My advice, wait for more information and better yet wait until you have the Bronco in hand before making your mod plan. You will save yourself time and money.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The factory SAS wheels will be fine for 37's. What it unknown until the Bronco hits the streets is what will it take suspension wise for 37's. Getting 37's to work for street/mall work is not difficult. Getting them to work in an off-road application is another story. Method wheels are a very popular brand in the off-road world. Most of their wheels are a 0-offset. Without knowing the factory offset on the stock Bronco wheels no one really knows what is going to work properly. My advice, wait for more information and better yet wait until you have the Bronco in hand before making your mod plan. You will save yourself time and money.
Thank you.
100%.
Sponsored