Sponsored

Custom Bronco delivered today (clickbait)

Zenpher

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately this isn’t the bronco I had on order, but the company I work for recently had a collaboration with Hot Wheels and released a custom hot wheels Bronco to go alongside the electric bike.

Thought you guys may enjoy seeing this, and the click bait title felt too good to pass up.

Ford Bronco Custom Bronco delivered today (clickbait) 66E58D85-AA50-4FCF-9903-813FDE5C1810
Sponsored

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately this isn’t the bronco I had on order, but the company I work for recently had a collaboration with Hot Wheels and released a custom hot wheels Bronco to go alongside the electric bike.

Thought you guys may enjoy seeing this, and the click bait title felt too good to pass up.

Ford Bronco Custom Bronco delivered today (clickbait) 66E58D85-AA50-4FCF-9903-813FDE5C1810
If I reserve one now, how many years before it's delivered? It is a Ford.

Sponsored

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

66E58D85-AA50-4FCF-9903-813FDE5C1810.jpeg
Bro! Nice to know I’m in good company. Damn it looks like the Hot wheels RX is out of stock. Can I at least get a discount code for the zx in storm grey? 😂

Ford Bronco Custom Bronco delivered today (clickbait) 2CE6431A-DB1B-4BAF-B46D-BE2BD6D8E2E6

OP
OP
Zenpher

Zenpher

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bro! Nice to know I’m in good company. Damn it looks like the Hot wheels RX is out of stock. Can I at least get a discount code for the zx in storm grey? 😂

2CE6431A-DB1B-4BAF-B46D-BE2BD6D8E2E6.jpeg

Ford Bronco Custom Bronco delivered today (clickbait) 2CE6431A-DB1B-4BAF-B46D-BE2BD6D8E2E6
Right! I plan on overlanding with my bronco and a SUPER73 pairs with it nicely.

Unfortunately no discount codes, but if you do live local to our HQ you can pick one up and skip the shipping fee.

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

after I get my bronco(today is my build date!), hopefully in a month or two I can scoop one up. I live in Vegas. Isnt your warehouse out here? When I ordered my Z1 that thing came the next day. I do go to Long Beach often so either way works hahaa! But yah the Zx will look great with my carbon gray 2 door.

OP
OP
Zenpher

Zenpher

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do I get one?
Sold out
after I get my bronco(today is my build date!), hopefully in a month or two I can scoop one up. I live in Vegas. Isnt your warehouse out here? When I ordered my Z1 that thing came the next day. I do go to Long Beach often so either way works hahaa! But yah the Zx will look great with my carbon gray 2 door.
Our shipping center is in Vegas, in store pick up is in Irvine CA. Long Beach isn’t very far from that.
It’s funny cause I have a badlands Cactus Grey on order and our Moon Rock ZX is fairly close to it color wise.
Sponsored