Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is killer! I may have to contact them, I wanted to turn my 4Dr into an homage to the Explorer from the first Jurassic Park movie.
Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco recently spent a week in the shop getting wrapped. A shop called Eclipse Tinting and Graphics in Lafayette, CO is who did all of the amazing work. Definitely went the extra mile on this rig. It was their first Bronco wrap!

It's really hard to believe that this thing use to be white! They replaced all the white hardware with black. They sent the hinges off to get stripped and powder coated black. Removed most of the panels to do the wrapping. They even wrapped the rollbars inside for when you drive around with the top off.

Many more mods to come! Thanks for the look!

271651495_5096392490392967_2012211154631128723_n.png

received_631067454832735.jpeg

received_630932248184711.jpeg

received_991463884910311.jpeg

received_913216496045438.jpeg

received_1120625665393140.jpeg

received_1853629021497529.jpeg

received_264652332314479.jpeg

received_616405129437919.jpeg

272174836_690128588665369_5899259195020220859_n.png

272643872_1361009960986227_1567124576393165442_n.png

272702253_334077165383689_2931113471230064735_n.png

20220209_141019.jpg

20220209_141007.jpg

20220209_140949.jpg

20220209_140946.jpg

20220209_135601.jpg

20220209_141122.jpg

20220209_135548.jpg

20220209_135556.jpg

20220209_135510.jpg

20220209_135535.jpg

20220209_135457.jpg

20220209_135430.jpg
Nice! Very unique, not likely to see another Bronco like yours! And, I just gotta say, mommalongnips🤣🤔🥶🥶
Ford Bronco Custom Graphics Full Vehicle Wrap. Door Jams! Roll Bar! Grill Letters! and More! waterboy-nipple

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is killer! I may have to contact them, I wanted to turn my 4Dr into an homage to the Explorer from the first Jurassic Park movie.
I have seen a couple of the Jurassic Park Jeeps running around and even an Toyota Jurassic Park "Asset Recovery" vehicle but never a full on green and yellow Explorer clone. That would be....interesting.

OP, Bronco looks great. I wonder if it would have been easier/cheaper to plasti-dip the roll bar and maybe even the door jambs in black.? It wouldn't surprise me if the roll bar and jambs took just as many manhours to wrap as the the rest of the vehicle.

OP
OP
MommaLongNips

MommaLongNips

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have seen a couple of the Jurassic Park Jeeps running around and even an Toyota Jurassic Park "Asset Recovery" vehicle but never a full on green and yellow Explorer clone. That would be....interesting.

OP, Bronco looks great. I wonder if it would have been easier/cheaper to plasti-dip the roll bar and maybe even the door jambs in black.? It wouldn't surprise me if the roll bar and jambs took just as many manhours to wrap as the the rest of the vehicle.
Yeah the door jams and roll bar doubled the cost because of labor. You could take some black spray liner and do the roll bar and jams for sure! Did that in a couple of areas(Rocker panels, door hinge areas).

never

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well damn, I was really hoping to see the grille wrapped as well.
I'm looking to wrap mine and I haven't seen anyone that's done it, or had it done.

Looks great, love the detail work on the rollbars.

Sponsored

Wraithracing

Outer Banks
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome execution. More $$ than my bank account can handle, but it does look Great! (y)

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Probably the best wrap I've seen so far.
Wish ford would've gone a similar route with the everglades decals instead of the small little decal they added.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

wow it looks INCREDIBLE!! That color is gorgeous and I'm obsessed with the topo print. I got a black vinyl hood decal with a topo design, never even thought something like this could be possible. 💯

OP
OP
MommaLongNips

MommaLongNips

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well damn, I was really hoping to see the grille wrapped as well.
I'm looking to wrap mine and I haven't seen anyone that's done it, or had it done.

Looks great, love the detail work on the rollbars.
To do the grille would be an insane amount of work. Might have luck trying to find a vinyl shop that has a vacuum table. Pretty sure a vacuum table would be the only way to wrap the grille.

never

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To do the grille would be an insane amount of work. Might have luck trying to find a vinyl shop that has a vacuum table. Pretty sure a vacuum table would be the only way to wrap the grille.
Yeah you're the second person I've had say that. I've got the vinyl and some experience, I may just give it a shot for now.
Quote on the grille alone (Big Bend) was ~800 bucks.

Sponsored

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful dude!

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The quality of the work and attention to detail is by far the best I've seen of any wrapped Bronco posted yet. Very well done and for that quality that price seems very fair.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco recently spent a week in the shop getting wrapped. A shop called Eclipse Tinting and Graphics in Lafayette, CO is who did all of the amazing work. Definitely went the extra mile on this rig. It was their first Bronco wrap!

It's really hard to believe that this thing use to be white! They replaced all the white hardware with black. They sent the hinges off to get stripped and powder coated black. Removed most of the panels to do the wrapping. They even wrapped the rollbars inside for when you drive around with the top off.

Ford Bronco Custom Graphics Full Vehicle Wrap. Door Jams! Roll Bar! Grill Letters! and More! waterboy-nipple

AWESOME!

agallettajr

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Great job! Looks amazing!

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow! Love the topography graphic! Well done!!!
Sponsored