Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had an interesting conversation with my local dealer today. I have an FE reserved at a larger dealer about 40mi away and was thinking of moving the reservation to my local dealer. When we spoke, he said that he may not actually be able to help me. Since he is a smaller dealer, he gets a smaller allocation of orders and may not even be able to take my reservation/order until next year. Do any of you know and understand the relation of allocated vehicles to the reservations and the orders they place? I would hate to move dealers just to find out I have to wait a year.
Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything that has been put forth indicates that reservation holders will not have their orders count towards allocation. @Granger Ford or @ChrispyKC can get you more definite info.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Each reserved order is tied to the customer, *not* any dealer allocation allotment.

OP
OP

NorCalNate

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Each reserved order is tied to the customer, *not* any dealer allocation allotment.
He said because they were small they would only be allocated 40 Broncos, they could only submit 40 orders although they have 100 reservations

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

He said because they were small they would only be allocated 40 Broncos, they could only submit 40 orders although they have 100 reservations
The reserving customer selects the delivery dealer and there are no ties to allocation. This person is mistaken.
Sponsored