Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor (9-7 build day)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Have my rail car # can I track it online or do I have to call?

sunpro2010

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor (9-7 build day)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Its finally here!!!!!!!!!! This thing is amazing. Can't wait to really get out and drive it. Have a winter trip planned to Maine right after Christmas! Going to shop tomorrow morning and getting full body Xpel Fusion PPF and XR+ tint all around. 2 Project X lights for the bumper also! Here's to good days ahead. Cheers

Ford Bronco Delivered Bronco Raptor photos thread tempImagejAyhZm

Sponsored

CustomPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The ride quality of these BRaptors is nothing short of fantastic in my opinion. They ride great on the street, and soak up crappy road bumps with ease. Seems like the wind noise was a little more than expected, but that's about my only gripe. All I can say is I am very impressed. Since this is a pic thread, here are a couple of snaps. Code Orange is on 37s and Cactus Grey is on 39s.
Ford Bronco Delivered Bronco Raptor photos thread IMG_9899.JPG
Ford Bronco Delivered Bronco Raptor photos thread IMG_9903.JPG

Sponsored

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Subaru Forrester, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco Delivered Bronco Raptor photos thread 1C283CC2-0B84-4CEF-89DE-E832BC7FFFF2
Here’s the first picture I have of my bronco! Waited 1.5 years for my Wildtrak, then the day it came in I drove it 10 min down the road and traded it for this beast at MSRP. 6 hours in 2 different dealers and I feel lucky as hell.

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The ride quality of these BRaptors is nothing short of fantastic in my opinion. They ride great on the street, and soak up crappy road bumps with ease. Seems like the wind noise was a little more than expected, but that's about my only gripe. All I can say is I am very impressed. Since this is a pic thread, here are a couple of snaps. Code Orange is on 37s and Cactus Grey is on 39s.
Ford Bronco Delivered Bronco Raptor photos thread 1C283CC2-0B84-4CEF-89DE-E832BC7FFFF2
do you have any side by side pics to see the height difference? Which collars were used to fit the 39s and what brand tire?
thanks.

CustomPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
do you have any side by side pics to see the height difference? Which collars were used to fit the 39s and what brand tire?
thanks.
I don't have any true side by side shots unfortunately. Currently, both are on stock suspension, so they are only about 1" different from each other. The grey one will be getting some RPG perch collars though, so it will end up being another 1.5" taller.

Orange is on Mickey Thompson Baja Classic MT 37x12.50r17
Grey is on BFG KM3 39"x13.50r17

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't have any true side by side shots unfortunately. Currently, both are on stock suspension, so they are only about 1" different from each other. The grey one will be getting some RPG perch collars though, so it will end up being another 1.5" taller.

Orange is on Mickey Thompson Baja Classic MT 37x12.50r17
Grey is on BFG KM3 39"x13.50r17
Thanks. With 39s do you feel a re-gear is necessary?