First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Since I am a late reservation, I've stopped following bronco news. I am in a position where I can wait several years for it, if needed. However, I am making some financial decisions now and having a ball park window of when I'll be purchasing my bronco will help a lot. Do y'all have any insight on a potential delivery window based on my reservation and specs?

Reservation: 2/24/2021
Order: 3/2/2021
Specs: 2D Black Diamond, Non-Sas, 2.7 L.
Sponsored

Deadlast76

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
End of 22'/beginning of 23' is probably best guess for late hardtop reservations.....that being said the allocation formula has everything jumbled up and you could get a build date next scheduling day.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got a 8/23/20 reservation and I am taking a guess I won't get mine tell end of next year ,hoping.

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine was an April 2021 reservation. I recently got the VIN and estimated build week of Jan 17 '22. I'm hopeful for March 1, unless there are additional delays and constraints...

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The question you should be asking is how many allocations your dealer has and how many people at that dealer are in front of you. Everyone’s experiences in the post above mine pretty much tell you nothing about your specific situation. For example, the poster saying he’s not expecting his August reservation until 2023 could have purchased from Granger who is only getting 200 allocations a year but has 1000 reservations. In other words there could be somebody with your exact build who reserved a month before you but if their dealer doesn’t have any allocations left and yours does you’re going to get yours before theirs. Now do you understand why this question will never yield accurate answers?
Sponsored