MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know we’re not getting estimates until May at the earliest. My question is what will that estimate look like? Will it be production week, month, quarter, etc...?

See, this isn’t a poll thread. 🤣
Sponsored

OP
OP
MorgansRun

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Asks people for their varied opinions on something, gives specific answers from which to pick, and claims it's not a poll... Good luck with that!
I left it open-ended with the “etc”.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

DELIVERY ESTIMATE: NEVER

CAPS ARE ON PURPOSE BC I'M MAD. YOU ARE VERY WELCOME. PS - I DO NOT LIVE IN THE VILLAGES. I ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO USE TECHNOLOGY.
Not 100% sure why you're mad... But I'm mad too... So it works! Kick their asses!

But yes, I'm same boat... Seems I'm in that never category too after some allocation info today 🤬 🤬

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

DELIVERY ESTIMATE: NEVER

CAPS ARE ON PURPOSE BC I'M MAD. YOU ARE VERY WELCOME. PS - I DO NOT LIVE IN THE VILLAGES. I ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO USE TECHNOLOGY.
Slinging the mud! Brilliant!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not 100% sure why you're mad... But I'm mad too... So it works! Kick their asses!

But yes, I'm same boat... Seems I'm in that never category too after some allocation info today 🤬 🤬
yeah!!!!...oops, forgot my caps on this one, dang it! :LOL: I'm mad that I can't have a Bronco for at least another year. Like super pissed and ALL CAPS MAD.

Sponsored

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There's going to be a lot of sleds on dealer lots before HALF of reservation holders get their Bronco.
Thats the BS, because I really want my Bronco but I'm not going to pay an ADM for it when I just have to wait. Still frustrating.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Probably never. Ford planned all this perfectly. They built a few broncos to show everyone and let some people ride in them and then in April they will say "April fools, bronco doesn't actually exist. It was a concept car"

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find it interesting that people think the dealers have it all figured out and half the production will be on lots with ADM. I am sure there will be some shenanigans, but most dealers have people stacked waiting, if they have 5 Broncos on the lot as stock, that will piss off the customers and Ford. Not saying it won’t happen, but it seems like the least of the concerns to get our Broncos in hand. I know my dealer, in particular, knows all their orders and many of them are long time customers. They are small in a small town, so clearly, many dealers don’t have that situation. By the same token, many people are forgoing their local dealer or even a dealer in their state to save $1 or $2k (doubt many will net anywhere near those savings once fuel, transportation, lodging and time are accounted for). More power to everyone, and some of those dealers have been awesome to their customers as well, but I am glad I have a relationship with my dealer and they seem to be pretty straightforward.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yeah!!!!...oops, forgot my caps on this one, dang it! :LOL: I'm mad that I can't have a Bronco for at least another year. Like super pissed and ALL CAPS MAD.
Maybe we can both go sit in the corner and sulk 🤷‍♂️ We got nothing else better to do for the next year or so 🤬🤬
Sponsored