First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just curious...... not meaning ANYTHING by it ...... just curious ........ knowing that Ford kinda deceived buyers when they originally said they would deliver based on reservation number. And then dealer allocation became a priority. Have most of the people in the Denver metro area that ordered from Granger received their vehicle by now ?
Almost every Granger order is scheduled. Over 120 were scheduled 2 weeks ago and over 300 were scheduled today. They may not get any Broncos in 2024 or 2025 but Ford stepped up and cleared the list. Thankful I was one today.
Sponsored

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Almost every Granger order is scheduled. Over 120 were scheduled 2 weeks ago and over 300 were scheduled today. They may not get any Broncos in 2024 or 2025 but Ford stepped up and cleared the list. Thankful I was one today.
Where did you see 300 were scheduled today?

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Where did you see 300 were scheduled today?
Just a guess, but waiting for Zach at Granger to confirm. Lots of scheduled posts from people from teens to the 200‘s to 300’s on the order list and built weeks 4/10, 4/17, 4/24 are filled with Granger orders.

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a guess, but waiting for Zach at Granger to confirm. Lots of scheduled posts from people from teens to the 200‘s to 300’s on the order list and built weeks 4/10, 4/17, 4/24 are filled with Granger orders.
Ok, I was waiting for Zach to post but thought maybe you had heard something. I was scheduled but my son wasn’t so wondered if he was screwed or not. Maybe Zach will confirm tomorrow.

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Centennial, scheduled (finally) for 4/17/23 checked today already bumped to 4/24/23- let the games begin.

Sponsored

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You were right. They got 312 scheduled.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

crankwerks86

Badlands
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got extremely lucky and found a cancelled order a couple hours away. Headed straight to the dealer yesterday and drove home in my ‘23 Wildtrak. Very close to my original order before I had to change due to parts constraints. Still on the fence about the side steps, but my daughter likes them.

70024690296__D416D7F0-C453-4FD7-9D2E-9F3AA5D156D2.jpeg

IMG_1088.jpeg

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got extremely lucky and found a cancelled order a couple hours away. Headed straight to the dealer yesterday and drove home in my ‘23 Wildtrak. Very close to my original order before I had to change due to parts constraints. Still on the fence about the side steps, but my daughter likes them.

Ford Bronco Denver metro area roll call IMG_1088

Ford Bronco Denver metro area roll call IMG_1088
Congrats, I have a few dealerships calling me too with abandoned orders but they're all still charging too much ADM, what Dealership did you use and was there ADM? I just can't justify ADM when I have an order with $3k Price protection.

crankwerks86

Badlands
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats, I have a few dealerships calling me too with abandoned orders but they're all still charging too much ADM, what Dealership did you use and was there ADM? I just can't justify ADM when I have an order with $3k Price protection.
I also had a few calling this week. Alpine Ford in Pueblo ($7500 for a ‘23) and a dealership in Spearfish, SD ($2500 for a ‘22) called this week for a couple of “base” Wildtraks. The dealer that I actually bought from was a small dealer up in Silverthorne. They had a customer back out at delivery. Initially when I asked they wanted $3000 ADM, but since it was so close to my original order, I decided it was worth shot. I drove my trade up there bright and early and we started working on the numbers. Technically I paid some ADM, but they juiced up my trade value after a couple of tries and discounted the maintenance and warranty plans so that effectively it was at “MSRP.”

I went back and forth on getting this or keeping my scheduled build. Besides being $10k cheaper, I would’ve had the price protection and $2500 voucher discounts. At the end of the day, I decided I’d never be truly satisfied with the compromise and wanted to get as close to my original build.

Sponsored

grant318is

Badlands
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone - I'll be in the area 24th-30th (maybe later) if anyone is doing any trails. Would love to go with a group.

Ford Bronco Denver metro area roll call IMG_3305