Sponsored

Destination Charges apply to both reserved and off the lot units?

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the first vehicle I reserved, most of the time I pick up vehicles from dealers parking lot.

Do I have to pay destination charges of $1495 on the vehicle because I reserved it or do I get charged the $1495 even if I pick up the similar vehicle from the dealers parking lot?
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the first vehicle I reserved, most of the time I pick up vehicles from dealers parking lot.

Do I have to pay destination charges of $1495 on the vehicle because I reserved it or do I get charged the $1495 even if I pick up the similar vehicle from the dealers parking lot?
you ALWAYS have to pay destination. Aka deal fee. The price of delivering the car from the factory to the dealership. Only way to avoid that is to buy a car AT the factory. But you can’t.
Even if you buy it from Atchinson Ford which is ~3 miles from the factory. It’s still a $1200~ fee.

thats why you see some sites list the base mode as a $28,500 car and others say $29,995 because Some list with the fee included.

Another thing Tesla has going right. No dealers

OP
OP

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you ALWAYS have to pay destination. Aka deal fee. The price of delivering the car from the factory to the dealership. Only way to avoid that is to buy a car AT the factory. But you can’t.
Even if you buy it from Atchinson Ford which is ~3 miles from the factory. It’s still a $1200~ fee.

thats why you see some sites list the base mode as a $28,500 car and others say $29,995 because Some list with the fee included.

Another thing Tesla has going right. No dealers
Thank you. When you say always, it would mean I have to pay destination charges even if i chose the available vehicle in parking lot vs reserving early. Am I understanding it right?

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you. When you say always, it would mean I have to pay destination charges even if i chose the available vehicle in parking lot vs reserving early. Am I understanding it right?
correct. Next time your at a dealership look at the window sticker on a new car. At the bottom It will be listened like

Base MSRP $xx,xxx.xx
Factory Options $x,xxx.xx
Dealer Options $x,xxx.xx
Delivery ~$1,490.00
Total sticker price $xx,xxx.xx

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Destination Charges apply to both reserved and off the lot units? 69B5BAB5-7F9F-41DE-92A1-D4A4F1F8F651

“Destination charge” $500 for this one

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had to laugh at this pic, query is 2020 explorer and the window sticker is 1996 model ?
I tried to find one on google. But that was the first HD one that I could read. Just shows inflation. 25 years ago It was only $500 now $1500

OP
OP

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands