Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 04 Lightning,29AModel, 21 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just installed the soft top head liner . Pretty easy to install and good quality. Really like the magnet along the side rails. On the way to dinner tonight my wife commented that she thought it was much quieter. Will be great to have when I go up to NH in February.Took me longer to get the stinking side windows and back windows on than to install the liner!
Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For what it's worth I put mine on by only opening the top to the first stage. Great product.

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just installed the soft top head liner . Pretty easy to install and good quality. Really like the magnet along the side rails. On the way to dinner tonight my wife commented that she thought it was much quieter. Will be great to have when I go up to NH in February.Took me longer to get the stinking side windows and back windows on than to install the liner!
The back windows were the longest part for me too. I can’t fit in my garage with the top only part way back.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice!
Sponsored