Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2018 Wrangler JLU, 2021 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is a current list of available products we have released

Pet divider behind the front seat. Sold with or without seat hammock and door protectors
Store link to Pet dividers

Sun screen shade top for ( Currently for soft tops only- hard top version coming soon)
Store link to Sun Screen

Soft Top Window Bag
Store link to Window Bag

Here is list of items we are working on

Hard top version sun screen
Cargo Liner
Pet Pad

Future projects
Cargo netting
Pet divider behind rear seat

20220605_123815.jpg

20220629_135248.jpg

WINDOW BAG.png
Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

soooooo excited for the pet divider behind the rear seat as there really is no good solution right now and the universal ones are all so janky. glad you are working on bronco stuff, and so are my dogs lol.

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about a pet divider for the 2dr.

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How about a pet divider for the 2dr.
I suspect the 4 door pet divider fits but we have not had a chance to get our hands on one to do any design work.
Mike

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like I'd have to drill and tap into the top bar on both sides to add the thumb screws (2)to keep the cross bar in place.
One on each side. Not really a big deal. Unless I make some kind of bracket to go under the one existing screw.
I have one in my F150 and it keeps the beast in place.

Sponsored

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Mike. I ordered the 4 door net and I'm working on a way to put it in the 2 door without any drilling. Already made 2 brackets out of scrap and if they work will make better ones. I'll post pics here after my net arrives.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Evening Mike,

Question, I am running a softop, down here in VERY VERY sunny Miami. My questions are this:

1. Will the insulation cover be TOO HOT for Miami? Or will it help keep things cool?
2. Will the insulation cover help bring down noise from the lightbar. I do not get a whistle, I get a fap fap fap in the crosswinds.
3. Can I run your insulation and the binimi cover together? IE: have the binimi cover on the bottom, and your insulation cover on the top. When I take my top down, just remove the insulation cover?
4. Will your top work with these handles?
Ford Bronco Dirtydog 4x4 current Bronco products and products in progress 1689893082500

Thanks

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Evening Mike,

Question, I am running a softop, down here in VERY VERY sunny Miami. My questions are this:

1. Will the insulation cover be TOO HOT for Miami? Or will it help keep things cool?
2. Will the insulation cover help bring down noise from the lightbar. I do not get a whistle, I get a fap fap fap in the crosswinds.
3. Can I run your insulation and the binimi cover together? IE: have the binimi cover on the bottom, and your insulation cover on the top. When I take my top down, just remove the insulation cover?
4. Will your top work with these handles?
Ford Bronco Dirtydog 4x4 current Bronco products and products in progress 1689893082500

Thanks
Those are all great questions. I can't answer all of them since we can't test our product with everything on the market.
1. Will it help in the Miami heat. Yes it will make the vehicle cooler when running with the air one. It does not stop the heat from penetrating while it sits there.
2. Get rid of the light bar or learn to live with the noise. Years of owning Jeeps tells me there is not much you can do with light bar turbulence. They are not aerodynamically designed.
3. Not sure what Bimini you are talking about. If the Bimini blocks any of the mounting brackets it may not work. We have never tried with anything below the headliner.
4. The top should go over. Again we have never tried it with this product so I can't say for sure.

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Mike
My Pet Divider arrived and I had a successful install in my 2 dr. You just need to make a few hardware pieces and you'll be good to go. Let me know what you think. My rear seat bottoms are removed, but should still work with them in.
Ford Bronco Dirtydog 4x4 current Bronco products and products in progress IMG_4656
Ford Bronco Dirtydog 4x4 current Bronco products and products in progress IMG_4655
Ford Bronco Dirtydog 4x4 current Bronco products and products in progress IMG_4657
Ford Bronco Dirtydog 4x4 current Bronco products and products in progress IMG_4663
Ford Bronco Dirtydog 4x4 current Bronco products and products in progress IMG_4664

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A question on the piece at the widow. Does that replace the existing bolt that was already there?

Mike

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah Mike. Those are aftermarket tie downs to replace the hardtop bolts. You could use any type of small D ring that would go under the OEM bolt. I just happened to have these installed.

Frank
Sponsored