BroncoOB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia, Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I put a 2 inch foam on top of my Bimini and it has helped a lot in reducing noise and maintaining heat. Don't see it sag as much. You will hear similar feedback from others.

The only draw back is when you want to put the top down. The foam will take a lot of room,

I see many positive posting about DD headliner and if you can wrap it around the rear cross pillar even better option. DD uses half inch foam, I would be very interested if they offer one with an inch to deaden the sound even more.
Sponsored

Last edited:

R8RWD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dirtydog 4x4 is looking for more feedback on our products and we are willing to pay for it. We want the positive and negative reviews. This helps us create a better product and a happier customers.

Here is the offer:

Purchase any Bronco product from our web site using the discount code Bronco6g:
You will get the following
  1. Free shipping
  2. 5% off the purchase price
  3. Free Catchall bag ($25.00 value)
  4. $25.00 refund after you leave a review on our web site
All we ask is an honest review after you receive the product.

Currently we only have sun screens and pet dividers available for sale.

Here is list of items soon to be released:

Sun screen for hard top users
Winter head liner for soft top users
Cargo liner
@Dirtydog Mike, yesterday I ordered both the sun shade and the headliner. The coupon code was not working on your website, so I ended up ordering via Amazon. Can I still qualify for your offer? I'm big on leaving reviews, I'll add reviews on your website, my Youtube channel, and Amazon.

I have a family roadtrip coming up in 2 weeks, which is what I"m buying the product for. So that's why I ordered with the expidided shippoing altough I'm not sure if it was needed....

Your products look superior to many other options, you need to get the word out! :) I mean that in a good way :)

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Dirtydog Mike, yesterday I ordered both the sun shade and the headliner. The coupon code was not working on your website, so I ended up ordering via Amazon. Can I still qualify for your offer? I'm big on leaving reviews, I'll add reviews on your website, my Youtube channel, and Amazon.

I have a family roadtrip coming up in 2 weeks, which is what I"m buying the product for. So that's why I ordered with the expidided shippoing altough I'm not sure if it was needed....

Your products look superior to many other options, you need to get the word out! :) I mean that in a good way :)
@Dirtydog Super interested in the soft top storage bag as well as the soft top headliner. The discount code doesn't seem to be working.

I also have a road trip in about a month, and was considering these for that.

Thanks!
Sponsored