Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OB 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know many people complain about the lack of interior lighting and how dark it can be inside our Bronco’s, especially at night. I work in law enforcement and came up with this DIY project for an additional Dome light after utilizing and really learning to like the option for a basic bright LED white and red (night) dome light which is found in most newer police vehicles. I found all of the supplies on Amazon, and found installation to be pretty simple. I took advantage of the sound deadening top and used Velcro to hold the light fixture and hide the wiring. The light is easily movable/removable if you plan on removing the hard top, and simply plugs into the DC outlet in the cargo area. I added some photos, and am definitely open to any suggestions or recommendations. All of the parts totaled about $70. On the plus side, I also think the light itself reminds me of an original 1960’s Broncos headlamp 😂

IMG_2508.jpeg

IMG_2509.jpeg

IMG_2511.jpeg

IMG_2513.jpeg

IMG_2518.jpeg

IMG_2519.jpeg

IMG_2541.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
ASantoli

ASantoli

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OB 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would probably like your kitchen 😂

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great idea. I may copy/modify the concept since I'll probably never remove any of the roof sections.
Sponsored