First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not trying to be snarky, I've spent way too much time trying to find it before and I was like, oh it's right up top dummy......
1628267450124.png
I know, right!! It was right in front of me! After I posted my question, I saw it!! Thanks!!
Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im not saying its true (Im not OP, either) but there would be a difference in the system (I believe) based on what parts are missing. The delivery system is automated and based on when your Sync gets turned on/activated during assembly. Without the chip, that step never happens and the system doesn't get updated. You can see it happen "live" if you add your VIN to the FORDPASS app.. How reliable is that? Not sure.

If your truck is being held up for 6 weeks because its missing the left mudflap, its going to appear as if your truck is finished because Sync is activated..
I’m sure this has been asked a million times but where do you see the sync info? I looked on my vehicle dashboard on mobile and it’s not there.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not trying to be snarky, I've spent way too much time trying to find it before and I was like, oh it's right up top dummy......
Your not the only one that didn't notice that.
Sponsored