Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How long does wrap last, especially in climates with extreme heat or cold? I think the edges would peel/chip first?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Braptorx

Braptorx

Raptor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2020 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's a case of you need to have a wrap or ceramic ppf the dust and sand are very corrosive mixed with the UV and high temps. I changed the matte ppf to a wrap ppf on my 2020 f150 raptor after 4 years and it was still in good condition. In this market you get warranty for 5 to 10 years for the wrap. Even the police cars are wrapped!!!!!

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not too long ago, I stopped telling people I drive a Bronco because the brand isn’t what it used to be, just two years ago. I blame the four door and the proliferation of trinkets.
cool story

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! Video of it on 2 wheels incoming??

OP
OP
Braptorx

Braptorx

Raptor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2020 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Took it out to the edge of the desert, want to get some more miles on it before I go to the dunes properly, I changed the front letters for the tuff skins ones that arrived over the weekend, should have moved the coffee cup really, and I changed the wheels, couldn't cope with the copy and paste beadlock rings ford have applied to this vehicle, they really should have made bespoke ones, rather than one size fits all. Fuel wheels with true beadlocks, same tires. looks to be about 1.5 inches wider with a zero offset.
Ford Bronco Dubai Bronco Raptor Delivered & Gets Custom Wrap w/ Graphics IMG_4906
Ford Bronco Dubai Bronco Raptor Delivered & Gets Custom Wrap w/ Graphics IMG_4898
Sponsored