Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered these last Tuesday when I saw the OP. Received them today and got them installed in about 45 mins (including removing the OE rock rails.) Super easy install and I think they look awesome. Should make life easier for the wife and little one climbing in and out.

330FCD75-D69D-41C2-ADB9-7C4C36E0DE55.jpeg
FF4B32E8-E62A-41A9-B44D-A35750CC3AB9.jpeg
There doesn’t seem to be a lot of stepping area exposed, especially in the rear? Also, are those screws or rivets used for the top plates?
Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of stepping area exposed, especially in the rear? Also, are those screws or rivets used for the top plates?
Top plates are riveted on. I don’t see it being a problem.

The rear step is definitely narrow but I think it looks better that way. It’s actually one of the reasons I jumped on buying these. There’s plenty of room to get a foot on it and the the bike pedal grips are gnarly.

82FE0C2C-C81A-4980-89CF-47FCC4F485B6.jpeg

cxcrum

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 white bronco 4 door big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When convenient, will please share an image from the side straight on to see how much gap there is between the door floor and step?
Or heck, I might be asking too much any way to measure what the distance is between where one would normally have to kick up their leg with NO step, vs now having a step to put their foot onto?! I hope im making sense..

Thank you in advance!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When convenient, will please share an image from the side straight on to see how much gap there is between the door floor and step?
Or heck, I might be asking too much any way to measure what the distance is between where one would normally have to kick up their leg with NO step, vs now having a step to put their foot onto?! I hope im making sense..

Thank you in advance!
Ford Bronco DV8 Offroad | OE Plus Series Side Steps Whoa

Harpo68

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, 68 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NOT TO BE USED AS ROCK SLIDERS! Just a note from personal experience, I love the way these look, but If you are seeking any type of rocker protection, you are way better off with the factory rock sliders. These deflect just standing on them. I put a floor jack under one side and it immediately started bending the pinch weld upwards. I imagine under the full weight of the vehicle it would cause serious damage to the rockers. I'll probably fabricate some stand-off's to tie these into the frame to add some real strength and rigidity, but if I could do it all over again I would definitely go another route.
Sponsored