First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Let the bidding wars begin. One First Edition already at $102,000.00 on Ebay. Wish I would have reserved 2 now. What is everyone's thoughts on someone trying to make more money or maybe even doubling there money by selling it.
Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ebay is a joke for selling cars.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I could make double what I paid, I’d sell one and buy another. If there are people with that much money to burn then so be it.

AP_2004

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3, IS250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Let the bidding wars begin. One First Edition already at $102,000.00 on Ebay. Wish I would have reserved 2 now. What is everyone's thoughts on someone trying to make more money or maybe even doubling there money by selling it.
If ppl are willing to pay that much to have one I don’t see the issue. Just wishing I would’ve reserved two. Could’ve sold one and used the $$ to pay for the other!!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Your question is too vague.

If someone to OFFER you an extra $20k over MSRP for your Bronco on your only reservation that you intended to buy yourself. Then I say that's OK.

What I can't stand are these assholes that either made a reservation because they planned all along to flip like people still do with PS5'S and Xbox's. Or the asshole who originally reserved for themself but then says I'm really one of those people... I want 20 grand instead (for doing nothing but reserving a vehicle) . These people are annoying (and I won't finish my thought on that because it gets me in trouble).

With that said, y'all can hit that report button, I know it's coming.
Sponsored