First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, I double checked it. Idiot light coming on stating the parking brake is engaged while driving. Anyone else having this issue? A search of this forum didn't return any results that I could see. 2022 2.3 Big Bend. Biggest issue is the brake pedal can be extremely hard to get the brakes to start engaging. Once it "breaks free" the brakes operate as normal. This isn't every time though. Service for this issue at the dealership is backed up as they are short staffed and earliest appointment isn't until November 2nd ;\
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, I double checked it. Idiot light coming on stating the parking brake is engaged while driving. Anyone else having this issue? A search of this forum didn't return any results that I could see. 2022 2.3 Big Bend. Biggest issue is the brake pedal can be extremely hard to get the brakes to start engaging. Once it "breaks free" the brakes operate as normal. This isn't every time though. Service for this issue at the dealership is backed up as they are short staffed and earliest appointment isn't until November 2nd ;\
Well I'd search for nearby dealers if they are earlier. Brakes you don't take chances on.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you engaging and disengaging the e-brake often when parking with the little dash switch? Do you allow it to automatically disengage when shifting into gear?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey there! I can look into your Bronco’s brake concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?
Sponsored