Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why would anyone put a stove there? Literally anywhere would be better. I'm not into stirring my food from the roof. I don't see why a shelf there would be useful at all.

A side-access window would maybe be useful but not for that price. I'll reach in from the back for free.

You might be able to convince me on a sliding window. Especially on the 2 door. Makes more sense than the removable window on the modular roof.
Idk..maybe he likes to stand and cook rather then sit! Maybe for his needs of travel he prefers his work tables in those positions. Useful space?!
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Idk..maybe he likes to stand and cook rather then sit! Maybe for his needs of travel he prefers his work tables in those positions. Useful space?!
Everyone has their own plan for sure...but no one can tell me they prefer to stir their food at the roof line. You'd have to stand on a milk crate or climb on the roof to see if your noodles are done. :ROFLMAO:

I'll cook on a tailgate shelf like a normal person.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Everyone has their own plan for sure...but no one can tell me they prefer to stir their food at the roof line. You'd have to stand on a milk crate or climb on the roof to see if your noodles are done. :ROFLMAO:

I'll cook on a tailgate shelf like a normal person.
Maybe he's like 6'7 hahaha idk ???

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what is the point? reduced visibility? Security (which is not the case, since any of the other windows could be broken out)? ...

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

what is the point? reduced visibility? Security (which is not the case, since any of the other windows could be broken out)? ...
Wasted space utilization I suppose! Prep table..Access points .. neat ideas!! lol

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why would anyone put a stove there? Literally anywhere else would be better. I'm not into stirring my food from the roof. I don't see why a shelf there would be useful at all.

A side-access window would maybe be useful but not for that price. I'll reach in from the back for free.

You might be able to convince me on a sliding window. Especially on the 2 door. Makes more sense than the removable window on the modular roof.
I would be interested in a slider option to replace the removable window on the modular window. I like the idea of replacing a window that was designed to be removed better than cutting out the window on the MIC top.