Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question is why people choose black grey and white. Is it because dealers order the most generic colors thinking they’ll be easier to sell or is that people’s choice? I do recall my dad would always order a car rather than buy off the lot. We’d try to talk my dad into getting some fun color but all those fancy colors were very expensive especially anything metallic.
Whites and blacks are cheaper and don't stand out in a crowd. Most new car sales aren't custom orders either. Most cars sitting on the lot are grays blacks and whites probably because they are easier to sell. At least, in NA where automatics are the new standard transmission. I prefer driving manual transmissions over automatics, And I think whites Grey's and black colors are just as boring as driving the AT. I think the 2019 voodoo blue on the 4runner was stunning. Also a fan of the lime green on the 2020 Shelby, and the bikini blue on the 2020 wrangler. I'm hoping 2022 has a couple great color options for the bronco. I'm holding out mostly for mansquatch (gotta commit to the petition) but I'm also hoping for better colors. CO was too yellow, A51 too grey, CG also too grey, and VB too common. Wife didn't like the reds but I think rapid red looks great with black top bumpers and fender flares
Sponsored