Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so how exactly did you end up Mahomes? I purposely changed my draft priority to take him at all costs...

:)
I think she had that draft rigged ;);). 16 teams and middle draft slot....brutal for me! hahaha. Gonna be a fun league.
Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think she had that draft rigged ;);). 16 teams and middle draft slot....brutal for me! hahaha. Gonna be a fun league.
yup I agree... should be a fun way for us Bronco 'friends' to pass the time. I used to sit and dwell over my draft picks for hours... and the one year I did 'auto draft' and had a much better team... so that was my strategy this time too. :)

With injuries and off years, and sophomore slumps etc... the key is to manage your team actively throughout the year and not fixate on the drafted player roster. Obviously there are some key people to keep, but its fun to use trades and the waiver wire.

Good luck to all in this league.

I am going to open a formal inquiry with Yahoo into the Jasmine draft manipulation scandal....

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yup I agree... should be a fun way for us Bronco 'friends' to pass the time. I used to sit and dwell over my draft picks for hours... and the one year I did 'auto draft' and had a much better team... so that was my strategy this time too. :)

With injuries and off years, and sophomore slumps etc... the key is to manage your team actively throughout the year and not fixate on the drafted player roster. Obviously there are some key people to keep, but its fun to use trades and the waiver wire.

I am going to open a formal inquiry with Yahoo into the Jasmine draft manipulation scandal....
I agree completely with your synopsis. Waiver wire, paying attention and bit of good luck can be huge. There was a gal in one of my leagues last year that auto drafted and we gave her a bit of sh!% about it...first time playing. She picked it up pretty quick her team annihilated everyone LOL.

Looking forward to a fun season with y'all.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
My draft was brutal....and Yahoo rubbed it in by forecasting I will win 1 game... :oops: ....but no matter I will keep swinging....this is my first time with this format...I'm used to salary cap league.....much easier...draft was pure stress....

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My draft was brutal....and Yahoo rubbed it in by forecasting I will win 1 game... :oops: ....but no matter I will keep swinging....this is my first time with this format...I'm used to salary cap league.....much easier...draft was pure stress....
LOL! I agree with you on the brutal draft. Don't play too much into what Yahoo tells ya! They told me the same thing last year and I finished second in my 12 team league. 16 teams wipes out a lot of players but hit that waiver wire...you might find a gem mid season!

Sponsored

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
LOL! I agree with you on the brutal draft. Don't play too much into what Yahoo tells ya! They told me the same thing last year and I finished second in my 12 team league. 16 teams wipes out a lot of players but hit that waiver wire...you might find a gem mid season!
Thanks....maybe Jasmine will trade me Mahomes for Baker Mayfield :p

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks....maybe Jasmine will trade me Mahomes for Baker Mayfield :p
I am not sure Jasmine would trade Mahomes for a free Bronco FE....

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so how exactly did you end up Mahomes? I purposely changed my draft priority to take him at all costs...

:)
LOL because I took him first round then I picked my boo Kelce

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LOL I had the 15th pick so basically back to back ?

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL because I took him first round then I picked my boo Kelce
you got Kelce too? now I HAVE to file a protest...

league should be called Jasmine's boo's and then a bunch of other people....

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

itā€™ll be ok! My team last year was given a D but I ended up making it to the playoffs! ?? Canā€™t wait to play everyone ?

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
itā€™ll be ok! My team last year was given a D but I ended up making it to the playoffs! ?? Canā€™t wait to play everyone ?
Did you have to tell everyone my grade... :eek:

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

you got Kelce too? now I HAVE to file a protest...

league should be called Jasmine's boo's and then a bunch of other people....
LOL ? kelce and Mahomes best duo ??

I was at my friendā€™s who is in the league too and he thought I wasted my first two picks on Mahomes and Kelce ?