Sponsored

Fellow Canadians any news from your dealers?

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any info is greatly appreciated, I have a July 17th reservation, 4 door badlands, 2.7, auto, lux.
Sponsored

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No nothing yet! I'm in oakville

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I called them and they basically told me either me or them is gonna get the Ford e-mail (haven't gotten it yet) and once that happens we'll set up a time on the 19th or 20th to head on in and place the order.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called them and they basically told me either me or them is gonna get the Ford e-mail (haven't gotten it yet) and once that happens we'll set up a time on the 19th or 20th to head on in and place the order.
They called me last week , I went in and placed my $500 deposit last week for when it’s time to order, they promised me up to $3000 off, I have my build selected, I called today and they have around 20 reservations, 4 have submitted there deposit, they insured that mine will be ordered first for a summer delivery unless Ford delays again. July 17th res here in Newfoundland

Sponsored

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No order guide or Communication from Ford Canada. I've been checking the 2021 MY order guides list a few times a day waiting to see it there.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No order guide or Communication from Ford Canada. I've been checking the 2021 MY order guides list a few times a day waiting to see it there.
I didn’t receive anything from Ford Canada but I have from my dealer, it seems they are on the ball tho which is good.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called last week. They said that they have 87 reservations and I am number 37. They will call once the order banks open but they said that as of right now I know as much as they do.

Last edited:

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t receive anything from Ford Canada but I have from my dealer, it seems they are on the ball tho which is good.
My username is a little cryptic, but I am a Sales Manager at a Canadian dealer. Whatever information they have is not official from Ford, what did they tell you?

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My username is a little cryptic, but I am a Sales Manager at a Canadian dealer. Whatever information they have is not official from Ford, what did they tell you?
Not a whole lot, just that mine will be ordered first and that I’ll receive the bronco this summer, they told me they have 20 reservations and 4 have put in deposits, and ordering starts next week.

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spoke with my dealer yesterday and they had not received any dealer allocation information or any of the other information that the US dealers received yesterday.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not a whole lot, just that mine will be ordered first and that I’ll receive the bronco this summer, they told me they have 20 reservations and 4 have put in deposits, and ordering starts next week.
Your dealer sure has the secret sauce. Knows when orders open, knows when your Bronco will arrive, moving you to the front of the line, and is giving you a $3000 discount?

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dealer sure has the secret sauce. Knows when orders open, knows when your Bronco will arrive, moving you to the front of the line, and is giving you a $3000 discount?
Read up on the forums, seems like everyone but you knows the ordering date January 19th, delivery for some is 2021, yes they are moving me to the front of the line, yes a $3000 discount, you need to move to gods country ?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Read up on the forums, seems like everyone but you knows the ordering date January 19th, delivery for some is 2021, yes they are moving me to the front of the line, yes a $3000 discount, you need to move to gods country ?
It very well could open on the 19th here but your dealer seems to be the only one who knows for certain.

I've only spoken to four dealers (not including those here) and none have verified it or heard anything either way.

I know 2021 is delivery for some but it seems bold to be making claims already. Forgive me if I think your dealer may be blowing smoke a bit.

Newfoundland is a nice spot but that has nothing to do with the orders unfortunately.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a dealership technician,and my sales dept hasn't had any word from Ford canada,will probably know at the last minute from corporate.
Sponsored