First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally, after about 8 months of waiting (I know its been longer for many others), I have picked up my Big Bend Beauty at Brandon Ford in Tampa this afternoon. When others say that its wort the wait, they are not lying at all! Although this is a Big Bend (mid package) I honestly feel like I am driving a more expensive vehicle than what it is. Seriously, I would not replace ANYTHING, besides the speakers, which is a personal choice, and put on bigger tires on it soon. As soon as I pulled into the gas station, I had a couple people come up and ask about it, the Bronco is an attention grabber.

As far as my dealership experience- Brandon Ford did as promised and sold me my vehicle MSRP with no markups. I only had to pay the dealer fee which I did not mind at all, was just excited to pick up the vehicle. I would recommend the dealership to anyone that is in Central/West Florida.

This just might be my favorite vehicle that I have driven, and I worked at a dealership before. FYI, it is better than the Jeep. I will post more photos within the next week but trust me and others when we say this- photos do NOT do it any justice. It looks 10x better in person. Excited for all of you!

Edit:

For those curious- Built 10/6, Shipped via Rail 10/7, Delivered 10/20.

Ford Bronco Finally Delivered, what a relief! image2
Ford Bronco Finally Delivered, what a relief! image0
Ford Bronco Finally Delivered, what a relief! image1
Sponsored

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally, after about 8 months of waiting (I know its been longer for many others), I have picked up my Big Bend Beauty at Brandon Ford in Tampa this afternoon. When others say that its wort the wait, they are not lying at all! Although this is a Big Bend (mid package) I honestly feel like I am driving a more expensive vehicle than what it is. Seriously, I would not replace ANYTHING, besides the speakers, which is a personal choice, and put on bigger tires on it soon. As soon as I pulled into the gas station, I had a couple people come up and ask about it, the Bronco is an attention grabber.

As far as my dealership experience- Brandon Ford did as promised and sold me my vehicle MSRP with no markups. I only had to pay the dealer fee which I did not mind at all, was just excited to pick up the vehicle. I would recommend the dealership to anyone that is in Central/West Florida.

This just might be my favorite vehicle that I have driven, and I worked at a dealership before. FYI, it is better than the Jeep. I will post more photos within the next week but trust me and others when we say this- photos do NOT do it any justice. It looks 10x better in person. Excited for all of you!

Edit:

Happy for you! The dealership employee in me likes the spare tire cover. The Bronco enthusiast in me cringes at it

Tellsnow

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats! Looks awesome, I've got a Carbonized Grey one myself. Looks damn good if you decide to match the window tints in the front IMO. That was one of my first stops after picking mine up 😂

OP
OP

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Happy for you! The dealership employee in me likes the spare tire cover. The Bronco enthusiast in me cringes at it
Haha trust me its coming off here soon once I get the new tires on :LOL:

Sponsored
OP
OP

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats! Looks awesome, I've got a Carbonized Grey one myself. Looks damn good if you decide to match the window tints in the front IMO. That was one of my first stops after picking mine up 😂
Yep, thats on the list as well for the next couple of weeks!

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

With the mid package on the big bend, does it have a light indicator on the mirror when a car is in your blind spot?

OP
OP

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With the mid package on the big bend, does it have a light indicator on the mirror when a car is in your blind spot?
It does! Blindspot monitoring comes with the mid package

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking like I still have a month and a half or so. Still glad I didn’t break down and switch to a soft top.

OP
OP

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looking like I still have a month and a half or so. Still glad I didn’t break down and switch to a soft top.
I did switch, but I'm in Florida so it wasnt a horrible choice. Will get a hard top once available but honestly, theres nothing wrong with the soft top except the look for some. Noise isnt bad at all.

Sponsored

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit:

Congrats on your bronco! I reserved mine in central Florida and am trying to switch my dealers due to a poor experience. I appreciate your feedback. I was considering Brandon and hearing someone on here having a good experience is nice. I’m waiting for Ford to work out a system bug to switch dealers then I’m choosing Brandon! Enjoy!

Bronco_813

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats man! Happy to hear ya got your truck. I have a Bronco res with Brandon Ford as well. Might want to give them a ring and get your dealer fee credited back to ya. (See attachement)

Screenshot_20211026-175904_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored