First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After years of pining over a Bronco I finally joined the club! Was interested from day one but wasn’t in a place to order and wanted to drive one first just to make sure I was comfortable and liked it.

Now that ADM has gone away in my area I finally decided I needed to drive one since the lease on our Grand Cherokee was ending.

Two weeks later this Black Diamond followed me home.

Ford Bronco Finally got my Bronco IMG_1582

I had a Jeep Gladiator briefly and the experience driving the Bronco is night and day. The Gladiator wandered all over the road even after I worked on suspension geometry. Honestly, it was exhausting to drive. So much happier with the Bronco.

Waiting on the dealer to get the Visco retro stripe/cowl kit I ordered in. Hopefully, they’ll find a place to have it installed but that’s a different thread.
Sponsored

1bluedog

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
340i, S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice Bronco!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After years of pining over a Bronco I finally joined the club! Was interested from day one but wasn’t in a place to order and wanted to drive one first just to make sure I was comfortable and liked it.

Now that ADM has gone away in my area I finally decided I needed to drive one since the lease on our Grand Cherokee was ending.

Two weeks later this Black Diamond followed me home.

Ford Bronco Finally got my Bronco IMG_1582

I had a Jeep Gladiator briefly and the experience driving the Bronco is night and day. The Gladiator wandered all over the road even after I worked on suspension geometry. Honestly, it was exhausting to drive. So much happier with the Bronco.

Waiting on the dealer to get the Visco retro stripe/cowl kit I ordered in. Hopefully, they’ll find a place to have it installed but that’s a different thread.
Enjoy your Bronco, Steve. Congrats!

chrisg72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks absolutely perfect!! Congrats!!