Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2023 2.7L Ford Bronco Badlands with the Sasquatch Lux packages + tow.
Man… just about two weeks in and I never knew I would love this truck, let alone any vehicle, as much as I do. I was thinking about getting a Bronco back in 2020 but it hadn’t released yet, so we ended up with a Lincoln Corsair. My buddy got his hands on a Bronco Sport, and while it did look sweet, I knew that wasn’t going to be for me. Now, I did love the luxury of the Corsair, but it left me yearning for more.
We travel to the upper peninsula of Michigan every year, and there are just too many roads that the little Lincoln could not handle. I am just absolutely STOKED to get this bad boy out on the trails this summer. There is one point in particular in Copper Harbor, where the road reaches a point with a posted sign “extreme terrain ahead.” Oh boy… I’ve just been dreaming of the scenic views that await us down that trail for three long years now.
Anyway, this community seems pretty awesome. I’ve learned a TON about this vehicle before we even purchased it by reading all of your posts. It helped convince the wife of all of the benefits of having a vehicle that can climb rocks, rip through mud, drive through flooded roads, etc. “We’re not going to be doing all that” she said. Well wait and see, baby! We gon’ shred these forest trails. 🤣
The only thing I’m a little bummed about is not being able to get the modular bumper. I’ve got some accessories coming in, and have already added the grab handles and the Stickerfab fuse box diagrams. I can already see this vehicle is going to be a money pit. Thank god for tax season!
I look forward to being part of the community, and meeting up with other Bronco enthusiasts for some trail runs! 🤘
Ford Bronco Finally joined the Bronco 6G family! IMG_4625
Sponsored

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Welcome to the forums OP, you got a gorgeous ride there excellent color!

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats & Welcome! 🤠

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base