Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
//in my sad save the children infomercial voice

Every year thousands of rats, mice, and assorted vermin face the harsh reality of a winter without shelter. For the low cost of your Bronco's wiring harness and upholstery you can sponsor a family of rodents and provide them a safe place to shelter and procreate.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No no no. The non rvrs on the forum have ensured us that’s fake news. No harm in parking thousands of Broncos in a field. Crazy town.

#lotrotisreal

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t understand why everyone is freaking out about these Broncos being outside. They aren’t made of corn starch and most people park their cars outside anyway.

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t understand why everyone is freaking out about these Broncos being outside. They aren’t made of corn starch and most people park their cars outside anyway.
With all due respect, you don’t camp much do you?

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Agreed. The wife and kids park their cars inside the garagem. My ride is outside - Never had a mouse problem - that said I drive it. It's not sitting there week after week - mice will make a home in a car, boat, tractor, camper, motorcycle, etc that sits outside too long. They can get into anywhere and chew on everything, make nests, etc.

Last edited:

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s one thing to park your rig in a city or suburban driveway. It’s another thing to park rigs in an open field. Entirety possible mice/rats find homes and wired insulation.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Friend had a really rare porsche mice chewed up harness after many long visits to dealer they told him to trade it in or be sol.
Insurance adjuster said modern wiring insulation is vegtable oil based and mice rats love it. Correction soy based over.
Sponsored