• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Missouri First Edition Available

jjspkd

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Flex
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a First Edition in Lightening Blue on order. It is not built yet. My original plan was to buy it and drive it on weekends for a year then sell it, but some things have come up and I am debating parting with it because if I can make some money on it I need it. The dealer I ordered it through said they can facilitate the sale or I can buy it and sell it either way. Just putting it out there to see what level of interest there is. I do not need to pay for it until it is on the ground so I am not asking for anything until then. If you are interested shoot me an offer.
Ford Bronco First Edition Available 135CDF6B-FDC5-40C1-87C8-315FA591C2C1
Ford Bronco First Edition Available 07EB3EA9-7DC9-4304-BDD9-C2AB9D11163D
Sponsored

piffs5

First Edition
First Name
robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 bronco 1966 corvette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a First Edition in Lightening Blue on order. It is not built yet. My original plan was to buy it and drive it on weekends for a year then sell it, but some things have come up and I am debating parting with it because if I can make some money on it I need it. The dealer I ordered it through said they can facilitate the sale or I can buy it and sell it either way. Just putting it out there to see what level of interest there is. I do not need to pay for it until it is on the ground so I am not asking for anything until then. If you are interested shoot me an offer.
I would give 75k I live in Georgia my wife has the Cactus Gray

piffs5

First Edition
First Name
robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What would buy it?

OP
OP

jjspkd

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Flex
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What would buy it?
Just soliciting offers now. The guy above you said $75k. I figure I will leave this up for a week or two and then just have some communication with the people that offer the most to make sure they are real and want to do it and to make sure I can meet their expectations as well. This may not go well but I figure it is worth a shot.

piffs5

First Edition
First Name
robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes that was me that offered 75K I was just wondering what would buy it please keep in touch my number 770-547

Sponsored

ErikB

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in for $77K…let me know.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, now this is an eBay site? :unsure:

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
most forums have rules that you have to post an asking price, bidding is prohibited. Not sure about this site.….And LOL @ $77k for a Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP

jjspkd

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Flex
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
most forums have rules that you have to post an asking price, bidding is prohibited. Not sure about this site.….And LOL @ $77k for a Bronco.
This one doesn’t I looked and couldn’t find anything. I was a member here as soon as I was putting my order in. I am not a speculator. I ordered this vehicle with the intention of keeping it. My very first truck was an 86 Bronco and I loved everything about it. My family and financial situation has changed and spending this kind of money on a vehicle is not something I can do anymore. There are a lot of people that wanted a first edition and missed out. So if someone can get what they want and I can take care of some bills what does it hurt. And by the way $77,000 is under market for a first edition but it would help me so I would be happy for it. The first dealer in my area to have one hit the ground that was not spoken for sold theirs for $96k. No one is making you click on a thread.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not interested, but I noticed your order sheet said Priority code 99. You sure that Bronco is going to be built?

TimboSlice

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My closest dealer has a CG First Edition, they called me to see if interested and told me they are selling it to the highest bidder, the bid was currently at 120k for a 62k vehicle... I'm wondering if they had someone from the dealer or family member reserve one and then conveniently back out...

OP
OP

jjspkd

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Flex
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not interested, but I noticed your order sheet said Priority code 99. You sure that Bronco is going to be built?
Yes. I have a family member who works for the dealership so I trust what they are telling me. Do hey said Ford has confirmed that everyone who made a reservation for a first edition is getting one. They are not giving dealers chances to control priority codes. Because these are not really dealer orders.
But I had the same thought you did. When I ordered my truck a few years back and they sent me that sheet the priority code was like an 11 or something like that.
Sponsored