Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Many folks may not realize this, but I (Adam) used to be an EMT-Basic in the state of NJ and NY. I grew up around it. My father was a Paramedic and volunteered as such. He also taught EMS/Nursing classes. My mother was a nurse all my life and my sisters are nurses.

Like most people, I have family members who served in the military. I also have family members whom were police officers and still serve as police officers.

Most of my friends are in the police/fire/ems services.

So we've always offered discounts to these personnel on request not only because we respect what they do but because I grew up around it. However it's always been a bit of an awkward conversation to ask someone to prove they are in the services.

We recently teamed up with VerifyPass to streamline that process. If you are in the services you might be familiar with them already, which will make it even easier for you to receive a discount code from us. For those who are not, it's simple.

Simply head to our First Responder Discount Page here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/first-responders-discounts/

Select the service you are in (Military, 1st Responder or Medical). You'll then verify yourself and you'll be presented with a code.

This code can be used for many items on our site to help save a bit of cash. Please note that some products might have discount code restrictions set by the manufacturer.

So my hat is off to those of you who put your family 2nd and everybody else's family first.

Ford Bronco First Responder Discounts at 4x4TruckLEDs.com 1689306533359
Sponsored

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many folks may not realize this, but I (Adam) used to be an EMT-Basic in the state of NJ and NY. I grew up around it. My father was a Paramedic and volunteered as such. He also taught EMS/Nursing classes. My mother was a nurse all my life and my sisters are nurses.

Like most people, I have family members who served in the military. I also have family members whom were police officers and still serve as police officers.

Most of my friends are in the police/fire/ems services.

So we've always offered discounts to these personnel on request not only because we respect what they do but because I grew up around it. However it's always been a bit of an awkward conversation to ask someone to prove they are in the services.

We recently teamed up with VerifyPass to streamline that process. If you are in the services you might be familiar with them already, which will make it even easier for you to receive a discount code from us. For those who are not, it's simple.

Simply head to our First Responder Discount Page here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/first-responders-discounts/

Select the service you are in (Military, 1st Responder or Medical). You'll then verify yourself and you'll be presented with a code.

This code can be used for many items on our site to help save a bit of cash. Please note that some products might have discount code restrictions set by the manufacturer.

So my hat is off to those of you who put your family 2nd and everybody else's family first.

Ford Bronco First Responder Discounts at 4x4TruckLEDs.com 1689306533359
Thank you for the information. I've been a IAFF firefighter in the Portland, OR area for 22 years. Nice to meet you sir. I've certainly done my share of shopping on 4x4TruckLEDs.com!

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very cool, thank you.

Roadbeast

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I appreciate you recognizing our service. I serviced both in Marines (Dessert Storm) and currently a 25 year vet in the Los Angeles Fire Department.. County. Thank you in advance. We appreciate you recognizing us.

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the heads up Adam. Retired from PD in NJ August, but went back to work as a school security officer this year. Scheduled BD build for this July and plan to come see you for a diode dynamic mod bumper setup shortly after.

Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What, no special consideration for Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity Officers? They're enforcement "officers," too! Unfair, unfair!

(/s)

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What, no special consideration for Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity Officers? They're enforcement "officers," too! Unfair, unfair!

(/s)
I mean... at that point what about U.S. Space Force people :)

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean... at that point what about U.S. Space Force people :)
I meant it for fun. Seriously: I would say, any service where a significant number of members were, or could reasonably be considered, "in harm's way."
The Space Force is a serious organization: its mission is to protect satelite and earth-based data, transmissions, storage, research, etc--so important in our now-futuristic digital universe.
Sponsored