First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My first '23 Raptor didn't have any issues w/ the entertainment system screen, but my new Raptor flakes out pretty regularly (several times a week). Sometimes the screen is black when I start the car - no radio, no cameras when in Reverse, etc. Other times, it will randomly restart while driving. Anyone else experience this? All software is up to date. Any ideas how to fix?
Sponsored

beerbar

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep! I reset to factory default and that helped all that. Now when Im on a call, the other ends mic gets cut off and I have to switch to the speaker on my phone.

BigJ2

Wildtrak
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 23 Wildtrak does it and I find that I have to do hard resets about twice a week now.

OP
OP
TC04

TC04

Raptor
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That reminds me of another issue. CarPlay works great most of the time but randomly, it won’t pass call audio. I have to change the settings to get phone call audio and that drops CarPlay.

BigJ2

Wildtrak
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That reminds me of another issue. CarPlay works great most of the time but randomly, it won’t pass call audio. I have to change the settings to get phone call audio and that drops CarPlay.
The only other issue I have with CarPlay is that Google Maps will often get cut in half, and won’t stretch the entire screen… regardless of how I try. The right side is usually blank.

Sponsored

beerbar

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

YES!!! This pisses me off more than anything because you cant tell right away.

Kilgore

Badlands
First Name
Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had this same issue. Wanted to determine if it's the phone, so I turned off Bluetooth. Problem went away. The phone is a generic android from Amazon.

Next step is to see if it happens with the wife's samsung.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My first '23 Raptor didn't have any issues w/ the entertainment system screen, but my new Raptor flakes out pretty regularly (several times a week). Sometimes the screen is black when I start the car - no radio, no cameras when in Reverse, etc. Other times, it will randomly restart while driving. Anyone else experience this? All software is up to date. Any ideas how to fix?
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.  

eurydice_96

Badlands
First Name
Janet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have this same issue with 21 Badlands. Sometimes the screen is just black and never connects, backup camera doesn’t work, etc. I also have the issue where half the screen is black. Turning the bronc off and back on doesn’t immediately resolve it.
Ford Bronco Flaky entertainment system/screen? IMG_0417

MontanaMountainMan

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same issue, '23 Wildtrak. Pretty sure it's related to a relatively recent (past few months) software update, because it was flawless the first few months I owned it, then saw a software update was installed and since it's frozen and needs a hard reset at least once a week.
Sponsored