• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York FLOWMASTER FLOWFX AXLE-BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM

Jdimaggio

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Was wondering if anyone has gotten the Flowmaster flowfx axle-back exhaust system. How does it sound in person. Worth getting?

4D35FF56-3F62-4BC0-8CBB-A5F07D66702B.jpeg
Sponsored

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I literally just got it installed today. Sounds deeper in person than on the video on the website. I just took it out for spin for half an hour. I have a soft top and you notice the sound as you accelerate. It's louder than I thought it would be. I was going to get the UWE Dual Exhaust but I thought I'd start cheaper to see if I even like the noise. So this is a great starter to see if I'd like it.

Oh, I have a 2.3 too and it sounds good.

Sgtwrm

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got the flowfx installed a week ago. It is a lot louder than the video on Flowmasters website. It also sounds deeper than sound clip. I did consider getting the outlaw dual, but glad I didn't since it is supposed to be louder.
I have the 2.7 and hardtop and you definitely hear it inside. If you do not always like hearing the drone of exhaust you will not like it. I do like the deep sound it gives.

JNY

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just ordered the dual exhaust axle back FX not the outlaw. I have the 2.3. Can't wait till it gets here.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

its loud as $h!t