• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Nebraska FOR SALE - 1972 Ford Bronco U15 Wagon (Asking Price Update)

Fergie72

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Ford Bronco, 2013 Explorer, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dear Bronco 6G:

I am selling my 1972 Ford Bronco that I have owned since I was 16-years old. I bought it in 1988 with the intention of just fixing it up a little and driving it to school. I just loved the look and feel of it so much. Since then, it was a joy to drive it for about 5-6 years, but it proved not to be a reliable daily driver I parked it out at the family farm and said that someday I would fix it up. Well, about 30 years later it is in the same condition and is not likely going to have any chance of being rebuilt by me as life has moved on and other dreams are on my mind.

So, I am offering a chance to all of you Bronco lovers and restorers to purchase my baby as I am about to turn 50 years old along with the Bronco. The amazing part of this truck is that it was essentially built on the same day I was born! That has made it so damn hard to sell or get rid of as it felt like a sibling to me.

Therefore, I am asking $18,000.00 for my beloved Bronco, or the best offer that folks have for me to consider.

Any offer or conversation could be discussed.

Please let me know if you would like more photos or other information about the vehicle as you consider making an offer.

A couple of details about the vehicle:

1972 FORD BRONCO
VIN = U15GLP4100
U15 - BRONCO WAGON
G - 302 V8 ENGINE
L - BUILT IN MICHIGAN
P4100 - BUILT AT THE END OF MAY/BEGINNING OF JUNE 1972
WB = 092 - 152.1 IN
COLOR = O - SEAPINE GREEN POLY METALLIC
MODEL = U151
BODY = 34 - WAGON
TRANSMISSION = C - 3-SPEED ON THE COLUMN*
AXLE = 09 - 3.70
GVW = 4,000 LBS
DSO = 54 - SHIPPED TO OMAHA, NEBRASKA FOR SALE

ACTUAL ORIGINAL MILEAGE = 82,364

1972-1988 = Owned by a Church and used as a Snowplow by all accounts.
Purchased by me in 1988 right before my 16th Birthday
1988-1993 = Driven by me with mild frame on restoration updates
1994-Present = Un-Driven, stored inside and outside
Vehicle does not run and has not ran since 1994
Vehicle rolls, and has no leaks

All ORIGINAL parts are on the vehicle, no changes to any equipment, other than a 3-Speed Shifter placed on the floor, paint job, fender flares, steel floor patch in the back, and a radio.
Frame, Axles and running gear original and in decent condition.

Body has good parts and not so great parts.
Good Parts are Roof, Hood, Front Fenders (replaced in 1988), Grill, Upper half of Tailgate, Dash, Seat Frames.
Rougher Parts are Core Support, Inner Fenders (homemade Galvanized set made by my dad and I have held up nice), Firewall is rough, Door Posts are weakened, Floor Pans, and other tub parts are kinda rough and would just be replaced as needed if I had restored it. I took all the badges off to keep them safe and they are safe in boxes.

Please feel free to private message me and ask any questions you may have.

Thank you

Ford Bronco FOR SALE - 1972 Ford Bronco U15 Wagon (Asking Price Update) 1972 FORD BRONCO 1

Ford Bronco FOR SALE - 1972 Ford Bronco U15 Wagon (Asking Price Update) 1972 FORD BRONCO 2

Ford Bronco FOR SALE - 1972 Ford Bronco U15 Wagon (Asking Price Update) 1972 FORD BRONCO FRONT
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Fergie72

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Ford Bronco, 2013 Explorer, 2012 Edge