• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington FOR SALE: (NEW) 2021 Bronco Wildtrak 4-Door | Bellevue, WA

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was chatting with my salesman (Chris Rollman) and found out they have a NEW 4-door Wildtrak available (abandoned order). They are asking $10K ADM however.

I have no affiliation with Autonation Ford Bellevue but have purchased my Reserved/Ordered Bronco from them at MSRP and have had great service on my other vehicles.

Ford Bronco FOR SALE: (NEW) 2021 Bronco Wildtrak 4-Door | Bellevue, WA IMG_4545

Window Sticker
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMEE5DP5MLB07542
Ford Bronco FOR SALE: (NEW) 2021 Bronco Wildtrak 4-Door | Bellevue, WA wildtrak window
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jwredneck

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 1969 U14 EB, 1969 U15 EB
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was chatting with my salesman (Chris Rollman) and found out they have a NEW 4-door Wildtrak available (abandoned order). They are asking $10K ADM however, this may be negotiable.

I have no affiliation with Autonation Ford Bellevue but have purchased my Reserved/Ordered Bronco from them at MSRP and have had great service on my other vehicles.

Ford Bronco FOR SALE: (NEW) 2021 Bronco Wildtrak 4-Door | Bellevue, WA wildtrak window

Window Sticker
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMEE5DP5MLB07542
Happen to see a Rapid Red hiding in the back lot? I got the exact same build as this one but in Rapid Red. Blend date was two days after this one.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did that WT happen to come in today?

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seems to have the same rail # as my Badlands in rapid red, but have not heard from my salesman yet.

Sponsored

ForestGirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak, '14 C7, 1928 T-Bucket
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@ForestGirl Is this the WT that your dealer was offering to you for 10k ADM?
Thanks for this; it's close but missing some options. I decided to go for the build, guess you could say I'm impatient. :)

OP
OP
NeoS281

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happen to see a Rapid Red hiding in the back lot? I got the exact same build as this one but in Rapid Red. Blend date was two days after this one.
I didn't see any Rapid Red Bronco's on the lot. Hopefully it comes in soon!

OP
OP
NeoS281

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did that WT happen to come in today?
I think it may have come in yesterday but not really sure. I didn't really spend time on the lot so yours could very well be there (or in transit). My salesman contacted me when mine was on the way from the Kent railyard to the dealership so I would expect the same communication for yours.

Jwredneck

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 1969 U14 EB, 1969 U15 EB
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn't see any Rapid Red Bronco's on the lot. Hopefully it comes in soon!
Finally got an update on the train car this morning. It has gone 28 miles in 7 days. Trenton, ND to Bainville, MT. It is definitely taking a leisurely stroll getting here.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it may have come in yesterday but not really sure. I didn't really spend time on the lot so yours could very well be there (or in transit). My salesman contacted me when mine was on the way from the Kent railyard to the dealership so I would expect the same communication for yours.
Thanks I will check
Sponsored