• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia For Sale: Sasquatch Suspension w/RPG Collars

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have Sasquatch Suspension for sale with the RPG Perch Collar lift already installed.

Came off a 2.7 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch. Truck had 840 miles on it.

My build just got pushed back to late May and my wife is going to kill me if I don't recoup funds and clear the space.

$1,000

Would prefer not to ship, but would consider. Shipping would have to be on you. They are heavy so I imaging shipping will cost a bit.

Thanks,
-Miles
Sponsored

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have Sasquatch Suspension for sale with the RPG Perch Collar lift already installed.

Came off a 2.7 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch. Truck had 840 miles on it.

My build just got pushed back to late May and my wife is going to kill me if I don't recoup funds and clear the space.

$1,000

Would prefer not to ship, but would consider. Shipping would have to be on you. They are heavy so I imaging shipping will cost a bit.

Thanks,
-Miles
Do you have pictures?

OP
OP
Big Diamond

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rubicon79

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a 2.3 4 door big bend. Is this all I would need to get the factory sas suspension? Is there a difference in 2.3 vs 2.7 spring rates?

OP
OP
Big Diamond

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 2.3 4 door big bend. Is this all I would need to get the factory sas suspension? Is there a difference in 2.3 vs 2.7 spring rates?
Doors seem to be the big factor on any differences, but I have not tested, so can't be entirely sure.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Big Diamond

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BroncoDawg34

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Tillerman51 I purchased these from Big Diamond but may not need them. I already pulled the RPG perches out and sold them, but if you’re interested in the stock Sasquatch springs/shocks shoot me a PM. I’ll know for sure in the next week or two.
Sponsored