• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Indiana Ford 4Dr Cargo Area Security Drawer + Dometic Fridge Slide $600 OBO

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I recently upgraded my cargo storage system and am looking to sell my modified Ford 4DR Cargo Area Security Drawer ($789 new). I added a covered plywood platform to the top and attached a dometic fridge slide ($349 new). The slide is large and will fit put to the CFX 65 size dometic fridges but any fridge brand works. Here are a couple shots of the drawer - some uninstalled and some installed. Local pickup preferred…but might be able to work something out if you aren’t too far away.
Ford Bronco Ford 4Dr Cargo Area Security Drawer + Dometic Fridge Slide $600 OBO IMG_5553
Ford Bronco Ford 4Dr Cargo Area Security Drawer + Dometic Fridge Slide $600 OBO IMG_5554

Ford Bronco Ford 4Dr Cargo Area Security Drawer + Dometic Fridge Slide $600 OBO IMG_3563

Ford Bronco Ford 4Dr Cargo Area Security Drawer + Dometic Fridge Slide $600 OBO IMG_3561

Ford Bronco Ford 4Dr Cargo Area Security Drawer + Dometic Fridge Slide $600 OBO IMG_3562

Ford Bronco Ford 4Dr Cargo Area Security Drawer + Dometic Fridge Slide $600 OBO IMG_3560

Ford Bronco Ford 4Dr Cargo Area Security Drawer + Dometic Fridge Slide $600 OBO IMG_3558
Sponsored