Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Mustang GT Conv & '13 Ford Edge Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

puke.gif

that is a bit....too fast and furious
It doesn't matter in what context this is used in, I always laugh at this gif.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it just me or is the badlands sticker a lot lower than production?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Cactus Gray Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door with orange tow hooks, orange beadlock rings, roof light bar, skidplate.

This was spotted at the Ford dealer meeting taking place in Dallas. Photos thanks to Adrian A.

Cactus Gray Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door with orange tow hooks, orange beadlock rings, roo...jpg

Cactus Gray Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door with orange tow hooks, orange beadlock rings, roo...jpg
Yup, the Mach 1 color and trim treatment doesn't lend it's svelteness to Bronco very well at all.

I do find it interesting that in this lighting, Condo...... er, "Cactus Gray" hides all body lines, or anything of visual interest beyond being bland. Cool if you're going for the dull and bland look, I guess.

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's not my vehicle, but the guy that did this one must have had the same thought process. local here in Southeast Michigan.
Ford Bronco Ford modified Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door w/ orange accents (tow hooks, beadlock rings, skidplate) 20210817_065906
Ford Bronco Ford modified Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door w/ orange accents (tow hooks, beadlock rings, skidplate) 20210818_065848
Ford Bronco Ford modified Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door w/ orange accents (tow hooks, beadlock rings, skidplate) 20210818_065838

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The problem is it photographs so minty. I'm betting this looked better in person.
I was betting it actually looked worse in person. In person there is no color to the paint, it's just the same khaki your accountant wears on the weekends and Friday "business casual" in the office.

Ford Bronco Ford modified Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door w/ orange accents (tow hooks, beadlock rings, skidplate) khaki

Is it just me or is the badlands sticker a lot lower than production?
Seems at the correct height. Because the paint is so terrible, your eye cant make out the style line above the sticker, so it appears the sticker is floating somewhere it shouldn't be.

Ford Bronco Ford modified Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door w/ orange accents (tow hooks, beadlock rings, skidplate) RR Bronc

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's not my vehicle, but the guy that did this one must have had the same thought process. local here in Southeast Michigan.
Ford Bronco Ford modified Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door w/ orange accents (tow hooks, beadlock rings, skidplate) RR Bronc
Looks better on that one. Not sure about the stripes though.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cactus Gray Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door with orange tow hooks, orange beadlock rings, roof light bar, skidplate.

This was spotted at the Ford dealer meeting taking place in Dallas. Photos thanks to Adrian A.

Do this on Shadow Black or Oxford and you got a deal! Needs better color match to the BL badge or remove the badge and get "Bronco" script badge in that same color orange. Still though the Cactus Gray is a hard color to customize with... that's why I dropped it from y build and going with A51. Love that someone trie this out though!

redflipppper`

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX 3.0 HOSS, 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For someone that has several Harleys, I hope they do not try a Harley Davidson Edition Bronco. Leave that to the F150-F250-F350. they bring that back I will get one.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dealer installed "High Visibility" package: $7995.

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder what the beauty rings would look like painted cactus gray?

Sponsored

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm doing that to my carbon BL. Not a fan on CG though

SolarWizard

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gladiator // 2 door Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like white black and real grey are the only colors you can get away with orange accessories

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to look like this legend 🤷‍♂️
Ford Bronco Ford modified Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door w/ orange accents (tow hooks, beadlock rings, skidplate) 1968-Ford-GT40-Mk-1-Gulf-Livery
Sponsored