Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murano and 08 chev Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just curious on how many of us applied for Ford credit card to gain rewards points. Well now since 7/20 I have been accumulating points on a car I still don't have. No idea when I might receive. Approaching 300K in points.
Decided today to not use this card as "primary" but will use as secondary card.
Sponsored

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious on how many of us applied for Ford credit card to gain rewards points. Well now since 7/20 I have been accumulating points on a car I still don't have. No idea when I might receive. Approaching 300K in points.
Decided today to not use this card as "primary" but will use as secondary card.
i use mine quite frequently on the bonus categories. like insurance, when my renewal comes up ill be putting it on there for the extra points then will just pay it off. i dont have a ton of points, right around 100k but you can also use those points as part of the down payment if you choose to do so, which is what ill do (just to add some extra $$ off).

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Almost got the card, but for me it would have limited usefulness. Once I get the accessories I want there is no reason for me to continue to use the card, and honestly there isn't a whole lot of accessories I want. So... didn't feel like a good move to get it.

That said, if you are someone who owns multiple Ford vehicles and gets all of their vehicle maintenance done at the dealership—it's not a bad card at all.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you deep dive into Credit Card Rewards then there are a bunch of other cards out there that get you better bang for your buck. It should also be mentioned that if you plan on using your Points for Accessories then you should be aware that there are websites which sell the Ford Accessories cheaper than what your local dealership or Ford's website list them at. So at the end of the day are you really saving yourself money?

Examples:

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/...bSpbjzrYMLOJhcJeXq9QZcJoToZbiRvQaAg77EALw_wcB

https://www.fordpartsamerica.com/?g...a6AASUarKRFUQyf8h9nUbtWeottld-iIaAvI7EALw_wcB
Sponsored