First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I recently had to replace my ACM due to a freak rain storm catching me without my side and back windows on my soft top. I had already replaced the sub with a Kicker CompR and a separate single channel amp to power it. When I plugged in the new ACM, all of my speakers seemed to have gone back to the '70's and sound very weak and very high frequency and my sub is no longer getting any low range to thump off of. My speakers seem like they literally have half the power they used to. I have tried a few forscan code changes with no luck. Does anybody out there have a B&O system with after market sub that can shoot me the forscan codes they are using? Any suggestions on how to fix this? Do I just need to bite the bullet and go to the dealership to flash the new ACM?

For the record - I have tried the following at 727-01-01
3017 34FD 10B8
3029 23FD 10B8
302A 6BAD 10B9

Nothing seems to really make a difference. Thank you for any input!
Sponsored

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is my forscan numbers with B&O

Ford Bronco ForScan codes for B&O system ACM? 20220307_154119

OP
OP
walperez

walperez

Wildtrak
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is my forscan numbers with B&O

Ford Bronco ForScan codes for B&O system ACM? 20220307_154119
Thank you Mark - this is what I have in there as default from my build code as well - but the radio is like it is half there. I used to ride around with the top off and volume at 10, now I cannot even hear the stereo at speed. I am wondering if the short to the B&O ACM got to the head unit? I am taking it to the dealership tomorrow - so hopefully I will have an update.

OP
OP
walperez

walperez

Wildtrak
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
UPDATE: So if anyone else runs into this problem where they have to purchase a new Audio Control Module because you got caught by a freak torrential downpour (nice placement of the B&O ACM FORD! Right in the only spot that the rain flows into when the soft top sides are out!), and you loose all sound, and the new ACM does not produce good sound quality or amplification after replacing it, then you will need to have the Dealer flash your ACM. I tried a bunch of different combos with ForScan and NONE of them worked. I had the dealer flash the ACM and I am now back to normal again!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I recently had to replace my ACM due to a freak rain storm catching me without my side and back windows on my soft top. I had already replaced the sub with a Kicker CompR and a separate single channel amp to power it. When I plugged in the new ACM, all of my speakers seemed to have gone back to the '70's and sound very weak and very high frequency and my sub is no longer getting any low range to thump off of. My speakers seem like they literally have half the power they used to. I have tried a few forscan code changes with no luck. Does anybody out there have a B&O system with after market sub that can shoot me the forscan codes they are using? Any suggestions on how to fix this? Do I just need to bite the bullet and go to the dealership to flash the new ACM?

For the record - I have tried the following at 727-01-01
3017 34FD 10B8
3029 23FD 10B8
302A 6BAD 10B9

Nothing seems to really make a difference. Thank you for any input!
The reason (I think) changes to the ACM don't seem to have any effect is because the ACM isn't used for audio output in the B&O systems. The B&O amp in the rear intercepts a digital audio signal somewhere and uses that. It sort of bypasses the ACM.

I can't find it right now, but there's a database of what a lot of the codes do in each module. I checked the ACM codes on a B&O system and all speaker outputs are disabled from the factory.

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have the 4dr B&O
Completely stumped, I’ve only replaced the 3 dash 4” speakers with Fosgates, and the 2 rear pods with 4” Focals.
Used ever version of FORScan ACM I’ve found here to fix the rear sounds, no changes at all and still very muddy and faint.
Original “as-built” ACM is :
727-01-01 3017-34FD-10B8
727-01-02 0900-000D-0047

any help would be greatly appreciated
Sponsored