First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello everybody, I live in Arizona(Phoenix area) and I’m looking for a local Bronco owner who can change stereo settings in FORSCAN here in Arizona. I’m not too good when it comes to computers. I’ve had dealer perform flash for JBL soundbar, it did open up the rear channels but now no highs coming from rear speakers. Please let me know if anybody locally can help me out.
Thank you
Sponsored

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I could use some help too. I did the kicker sub and fusion amp mod but my old laptop won’t connect to the Bluetooth module and all my other devices are Apple…

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Chevy, 2004 Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just downloaded the software and will do some changes for my Bronco this weekend. If all goes well I can make some changes for you guys.

OP
OP

Dan-O

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was mainly looking for the Forscan help to get rear speakers to full range but ended up having dealer do it. I AM NOT super computer savvy…..not a total loser but very timid 🤣….I too have bought the module but have not had enough courage to get in and open “Pandoras Box”…..

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was mainly looking for the Forscan help to get rear speakers to full range but ended up having dealer do it. I AM NOT super computer savvy…..not a total loser but very timid 🤣….I too have bought the module but have not had enough courage to get in and open “Pandoras Box”…..
I too was worried about using the forscan on my Bronco but decided it was worth the risk. Plan is for this weekend. Wish me luck!

Sponsored

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was successful at changing audio settings on my 2023 if you still need help

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I could use some help too. I did the kicker sub and fusion amp mod but my old laptop won’t connect to the Bluetooth module and all my other devices are Apple…
I made successful changes for my audio system and can help you if you still need it?

OP
OP

Dan-O

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was successful at changing audio settings on my 2023 if you still need help
Thank you for the offer. Glad to see u made the leap of faith and were able to successfully make the changes. I will keep u in mind if I decide to take the plunge myself with any other Forscan changes. At this time after having dealer make the change for full range to rear speakers I’m content so far😬Thank you again
Dan
Sponsored